Author Topic: Anyone have this save?  (Read 1863 times)

I had this save since V8. Little did I know about waiting for bricks to load.

If anyone has the full save, I would like it :)

:o did you make it ?

No, I just renamed it lol.

I think I saw this about a month ago on a zombie server. Can't say I know who hosted it though.

No, I just renamed it lol.
Atleast you're honest about that.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 8:40:20 PM

I don't feel too bad about re-naming it, it's been a long time. Ha that's my 21st day on BL.

Can't say I have, sorry D:

Can't say I have, sorry D:

Of course, that's because you only have the demo, and you're just trying get as much attention as you can because you weren't hugged enough as a small child.

Seriously, stop bumping topics, stop posting useless posts, and stop being a handicap.  Please.

Of course, that's because you only have the demo, and you're just trying get as much attention as you can because you weren't hugged enough as a small child.

Seriously, stop bumping topics, stop posting useless posts, and stop being a handicap.  Please.
There's no need to get aggressive, I'm just stating I don't have it. :)

There's no need to get aggressive, I'm just stating I am a friend. :)
Fixed

Fixed

Try to stop been a friend yourself.

-SniP-
Don't let him get to you, hes just calling you a friend because he wants to seem cool and jump on Duckmeister bandwagon.

Don't let him get to you, hes just calling you a friend because he wants to seem cool and jump on Duckmeister bandwagon.
Thanks for sticking up for me, I didn't this telling them I didn't have it would cause then to say "Z0mg you noob handicap lol", at least there is more mature people then people who aren't so much :)

Edit: Done bumping this thread from me

Yeah.. way to go off-topic.

If you're gonna fight, get out of my thread.

Your just saying that because your still mad about me saying your brother sucks at building, oh pooh.