Author Topic: Blockbot loves me :D  (Read 7386 times)

I hate to spoil the party but BlockBot is no longer able to emotionally connect with anyone due to years of alcohol abuse and several liver transplants.

Lol'd.

I hate to spoil the party but BlockBot is no longer able to emotionally connect with anyone due to years of alcohol abuse and several liver transplants.
ahhahahaha


I hate to spoil the party but BlockBot is no longer able to emotionally connect with anyone due to years of alcohol abuse and several liver transplants.
Poor BlockBot...

Wait, but this topic was posted just today. How has BlockBot suffered YEARS Of alchol abuse in a day?

Poor BlockBot...

Wait, but this topic was posted just today. How has BlockBot suffered YEARS Of alchol abuse in a day?

Time machine


Poor BlockBot...

Wait, but this topic was posted just today. How has BlockBot suffered YEARS Of alchol abuse in a day?

I'm saying that as a result of her years of alcohol abuse, this thread cannot be true.

I hate to spoil the party but BlockBot is no longer able to emotionally connect with anyone due to years of alcohol abuse and several liver transplants.
Several liver transplants?
Who were the donors?

Funny story actually. When her first liver failed we had to go through this whole legal process to prove she wasn't still drinking when she got a new one. Of course moments after I signed this and handed it over to Mocheeze to sign, Beebee (BlockBot's real name) had already buried herself into the liquor cabinet. Anyway when her second liver failed we were obviously unable to convince the hospital to get another one donated, but we couldn't lose our IRC moderator so Mocheeze and I had to think quick. Eventually we decided we'd use a pig's liver instead of a human one and that's pretty much how it went down. BlockBot does however now have a penchant for all things bacon, but who doesn't?

BlockBot does however now have a penchant for all things bacon, but who doesn't?
I do.

I saw something like this happen with Ephi.

Funny story actually. When her first liver failed we had to go through this whole legal process to prove she wasn't still drinking when she got a new one. Of course moments after I signed this and handed it over to Mocheeze to sign, Beebee (BlockBot's real name) had already buried herself into the liquor cabinet. Anyway when her second liver failed we were obviously unable to convince the hospital to get another one donated, but we couldn't lose our IRC moderator so Mocheeze and I had to think quick. Eventually we decided we'd use a pig's liver instead of a human one and that's pretty much how it went down. BlockBot does however now have a penchant for all things bacon, but who doesn't?
You made me laugh so hard i might need a lung transplant... NO PIGGY LUNGS!

I thought that person was kicked for spamming.

I thought that person was kicked for spamming.

No it's definitely that other thing: LOVE!!

No it's definitely that other thing: LOVE!!
What is love?