Author Topic: Blockbot loves me :D  (Read 7385 times)

hahaha this is weird block love so cute.... not really its just gay

BOTTEM LINE...
BlockBot doesn't like you.
And, Ephi...
How did BlockBot get liver transplants if shes a Bot?  :cookieMonster:

BOTTEM LINE...
BlockBot doesn't like you.
And, Ephi...
How did BlockBot get liver transplants if shes a Bot?  :cookieMonster:
HOW DARE YOU!

BOTTEM LINE...
BlockBot doesn't like you.
And, Ephi...
How did BlockBot get liver transplants if shes a Bot?  :cookieMonster:
Then again... how is she a she if she's a bot?

Then again... how is she a she if she's a bot?
I think you just broke my brain.


I thought I had overflowing earwax, then I realized it was my grey matter. CURSE YOU!

BOTTEM LINE...
BlockBot doesn't like you.
And, Ephi...
How did BlockBot get liver transplants if shes a Bot?  :cookieMonster:

Maybe she's a cy-bot (cyborg/bot) :P.

Maybe she's a cy-bot (cyborg/bot) :P.
OR something like a evil conspiring widow that eats the flesh of the innocent!  :cookieMonster:

how is she a she if she's a bot?
Theres been known AI Bots that take on a Gender, Such as the Badspot Bot from that one guy had...

maybe shes a fat naked horny guy...

maybe shes a fat naked horny guy...


........ no, fricking, comment.......

maybe shes a fat naked horny guy...

Me thinks Ye could learn some manures.

I hate to spoil the party but BlockBot is no longer able to emotionally connect with anyone due to years of alcohol abuse and several liver transplants.

You said that in the IRC countless times.

You said that in the IRC countless times.

But its hillarious and hopefully true, if only the story was short enough to fit on a license plate.