Author Topic: Hopefully more people :D  (Read 1376 times)




Dont lure them in there's gonna be more random trusters
You're an idiot. I've been a frequent poster of those forums for a couple years. Most of em are really mature.

You're an idiot. I've been a frequent poster of those forums for a couple years. Most of em are really mature.
you registered a month before me good job 1 month GIANT difference
i know MOSTof them are mature i mean the 5 percent that random trust

you registered a month before me good job 1 month GIANT difference
i know MOSTof them are mature i mean the 5 percent that random trust
You're an idiot now. I was talking about their loving forum dumbass.

you registered a month before me good job 1 month GIANT difference
i know MOSTof them are mature i mean the 5 percent that random trust
What the hell does your registered date have to do with this?