Author Topic: survivalRP - holywtf bump! and maybe finishing up some loose ends??  (Read 97975 times)

I AM THE KING OF ENGLAND PAGE 100
Lol posting every other post, we shall take the throne from you.

Did even know I was king of 102, but now I am >:D

Did even know I was king of 102, but now I am >:D
That's like, a whole K pages after 100.

Sorry for not posting guys, I was in a sleepover camp for a week and a half.  I couldn't post and say 'cause the forums were down :(  This is just to let you people know that I'm back!

I was wondering, could I have a copy of the files?  I can host beta that way if you want.

Milk, how are resources coming?

Tom

They were really buggy and we deleted all the code.
jk

Lorl.

But really guys... let's just finish this up, we're almost done! I'd help if I could... but I'm nowhere near good enough to help with scripting.

Its just another group mod that will eventually fail because everyone will get bored of it.
I hope this doesn't get released to everyone.
Dispite the differences, it'll end up just like CityRP.

I hope this doesn't get released to everyone.
Agreed.
Dispite the differences, it'll end up just like CityRP.
Disagreed.

Disagreed.
I don't mean the idea itself. I mean the fact that there's going to be like 20 servers hosting it and we're going to get sick of it.

Tom

I personally don't think we should have any beta host besides the developers.

For who gets the server mod, we'll have to decide later. (if we give it to anyone besides developers)

I think servers should only be made by people who worked on the mod. I don't trust other people to host it correctly.

~Mike
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:50:17 PM by -Mike- »

~Mike
All of your posts are not newsletters, stop signing them like they are.

All of your posts are not newsletters, stop signing them like they are.
:(

~Mike

:(

~Mike
You started this two days ago. Why?

Also, if you know everyone hates it including the guy who created the forum who disabled them, why do you keep on doing it?