Author Topic: Spawn-Logo  (Read 17067 times)

NOTE:
If you keep flaming the things I make, Ill just keep them private and you guys will not be able to use them on your servers.

Spawn-Logo
Displays an image to people when the first spawn.

Description
Useful for displaying things like a clan logo etc. when people spawn for the first time on your server.

By default it displays a smiley face and the text "Welcome to My Server!"

You *may* change the image to be unique to your server, however in that case, be sure to change the datablock and file name to avoid conflicts with other peoples' versions.

Screenshots

Download
Server_SpawnLogo.zip (Last Updated: Wed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm)

Installation
Put Server_SpawnLogo.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

EDIT: Feel free to rate by the way.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:28:01 PM by BobAndRob »

YES

Thanks you. Been bugging people to make me one forever. Finally it is done!

whoo second comment

YES

Thanks you. Been bugging people to make me one forever. Finally it is done!

Ha, funny, I've never heard of anybody even suggesting it. I just made it for my own server and decided to release it, maybe I should release some of my other scripts too.

Stolen.

This was made by golden block

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=64728.0
-snip-

Group Scripts
Here we will release scripts just for our clan, you can download them without being in the group,
but most scripts is most useful for use in the group.

Golden Block Logo shows up at Spawn [Done by Quartz]

-snip-
reported ;D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:36:14 PM by MtnDew »

If you change the image, people will only see the first one downloaded.

It's not stolen, the code is similar because its so easy and simple to make this.
EDIT: Well it could be, but I doubt it.

Stolen.

This was made by golden block

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=64728.0
-snip-

Group Scripts
Here we will release scripts just for our clan, you can download them without being in the group,
but most scripts is most useful for use in the group.

Golden Block Logo shows up at Spawn [Done by Quartz]

-snip-
reported ;D

Nope, I wrote this from scratch, I am unaware that anybody else has made one and released it.

Its quite a simple script that I don't think you can possibly call it unoriginal etc.

You saying that is like saying, "WOAH, you copied me, you used an if statement!" Its quite ridiculous.

If you change the image, people will only see the first one downloaded.

That is why you also change the name of the image, to avoid that problem.

As much as I hate B&R (:D), I have to admit, this is simple enough that their are likely to be a couple of them out there.
I think he's just the first one to bother putting it on RTB...

Nope, I wrote this from scratch, I am unaware that anybody else has made one and released it.

Its quite a simple script that I don't think you can possibly call it unoriginal etc.

You saying that is like saying, "WOAH, you copied me, you used an if statement!" Its quite ridiculous.

My statement isn't ridiculous.
And im leaving it there. Because im sure you just looked at it and said "Ohhhh i can change it up a little bit.. make a stuffty logo for it.. and release it!"

Besides, this addon isn't very good. Because once ONE person changes it.. Anyone going into any server in that has this will display the same image.

I agree with Zacko. Its very simple to make something like this, it is possible "Golden Block" made also the same thing. I havent ever heard of anybody suggesting this, Dig. Its really not that important for a server more of something for fun.

Should make another one that says "Get out! >:O"

Would be funny to see people spawn and leave :3

My statement isn't ridiculous.
And im leaving it there. Because im sure you just looked at it and said "Ohhhh i can change it up a little bit.. make a stuffty logo for it.. and release it!"

Besides, this addon isn't very good. Because once ONE person changes it.. Anyone going into any server in that has this will display the same image.

I was unaware that golden block made something like this when I made mine, Its not stolen.
If you really want to be annoying, post the code of both add-ons, and you'll probably see that they are not the same. (I am not sure how similar they are because I have never even read the addon that you said I stole this from.