Author Topic: Doors: Bushido Pack 1  (Read 11467 times)

Your original post said you were fixing it now :/

fine, then

i fixed it a bit after i made the OP

to me, that's long

It IS possible to make it open slow and close fast, just make the animations different speed. IIRC, you specify the length of the animations when adding the door. And I believe there's something to do with collision meshes in the new JVS doors version, since the vault and manhole doors both use them.

You really should make a portcullis and some proper fortress doors (cathedral doors, or like the doors from this - probably the latter so there's no frame stuck on)

Anybody is currently working on a Safe Door, he put up a video about it on Youtube :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZW5yJ8WGCw

Just thought i'd share it with ya
Looks like the door in the safe room from Left 4 Dead :D

Try fitting a biplane through the sliding door
No dice.

On topeck - Make giant ass gates for fortresses and stuff like that. Kinda like the one you got there but more tall than wide, and make it 2x thick.

You didnt say how big.

Anybody is currently working on a Safe Door, he put up a video about it on Youtube :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZW5yJ8WGCw

Just thought i'd share it with ya
Cool. i'd love to make my own doors but i have NO SCRIPTING KNOLAGE WHATSOEVER.

Is this going to be released in the near future? I'd like to use it on my server.

this has already been released(or at least i think, a friend has it), well if it hasen't then why is it that i saw it on the addons section of this forum

It got released, but it soon got borked again. Dunno if it ever got fixed.

It got released, but it soon got borked again. Dunno if it ever got fixed.
nooooooooooo

hey, guess what!

doors have been officially fixed, but since there was such a delay, i'm turning this into a full fledged pack

none of this two-individual-doors crap, a WHOLE PACK. at least 4. and two windows!

wow its a square hatch what amazement

hey, guess what!

doors have been officially fixed, but since there was such a delay, i'm turning this into a full fledged pack

none of this two-individual-doors crap, a WHOLE PACK. at least 4. and two windows!

da-snip
I can see the name now...Bushido Windows Pack... Can't wait for release.
Bushido is awesome.  I'd like to see you make a doors pack one day.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:32:06 PM by trumpetfan »

yes well

does that satisfy your need for not hatches that aren't square

ah loo-loo
oh laa-laa