Author Topic: RTB's Finest (This Is A Club)  (Read 4252 times)

I am making a club called RTB's Finest. This will be for all those who are L33t (LEET) or just even plain out Pro at building. This Club will not have very strict rules, unless theres reports of things going on. Rules and other info will be posted soon! If wanting to join please talk to me on the game or post. If in a clan you still will be allowed to join. If your clan does not want you to carry the tags, it is all right as long as I am notified.

I am making a club called RTB's Finest. This will be for all those who are L33t (LEET) or just even plain out Pro at building. This Club will not have very strict rules, unless theres reports of things going on. Rules and other info will be posted soon! If wanting to join please talk to me on the game or post. If in a clan you still will be allowed to join. If your clan does not want you to carry the tags, it is all right as long as I am notified.
Anyone who uses the word "LEET/1337" seriously deserves to be kicked in the nuts(Mainly because they're not using them).

Hey man. Mine are bigger then yours 100/1

Nice comback, did your mother help you with that one?

BLBC beat you to it, and i think they do a finer job anyway.

Ah i dont even see a BLBC people around or servers anymore. I also got some help from your mother on that one there Face not mine.

Meh, Cryptic, you suck... that's all I'm going to say.

Ah i dont even see a BLBC people around or servers anymore. I also got some help from your mother on that one there Face not mine.
You still use "your mom jokes" next time try to think of a less generic and openly gay insult, that way we know your a dumbass

My "mom joke" was better than your "mom joke", Cryptic.  :cookieMonster:

ronin your a dumb gay ass un-stright gay newb that likes bananas up his ass!

everyone hitting on me. LOL

ronin your a dumb gay ass un-stright gay newb that likes bananas up his ass!
wow, you proved that you can't even talk to a person without flaming like a moron. I didn't mean to insult you, i was just saying that "your mom jokes" are so commonly used that it pisses me off.

I aint trying to flame but I am getting pissed off.