Hello, this topic will be for Blender Help. i am new to using Blender as i decided to switch from MS3D to Blender. Please do not comment on my choice to switch, I use both.
I want to know how to apply the PNGs to the materials in Blender. I have looked for a tutorial on the Blender website and have failed to find what I need.Solved that.
Ok, also. I am having a new problem. When making vehicle, when I try to spawn them blockland crashes. I make a box named Col and parent it to Col0 but it still doesn't work. There are also no console errors for the vehicle.Solved, what you had to do was parent Col to Col0 and then parent Col0 to shape.
Ok, I figured out how to apply PNGs put it only darkens the vehicle's seat. Note, the PNG is applied to the seat. I paint the vehicle yellow and the seats paint yellow except they are a darker yellow due to the PNG. Is there a way to make the vehicle's seat stay the color of the PNG that is applied and not change when I paint?
Ok, another problem. I was making a scooter type vehicle and inserted into game and this happened.

The problem is the darker shade and missing looking face on upper right. Does anyone know the cause to this?