Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
Tank Bones: 180 degrees?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Tank Bones: 180 degrees? (Read 676 times)
-Absolution-
May 08, 2009, 07:23:01 PM
I was thinking about making a howitzer, but I figured, is it possible to make the turret turn 180 degrees? The regular tank can shoot anywhere, but I just want it to shoot in a specific zone. No need to explain it to me, just, is it possible.
«
Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:57:35 PM by -Absolution-
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Jimmg
May 08, 2009, 08:19:52 PM
Totally possible.
-Absolution-
May 08, 2009, 08:57:13 PM
Quote from: Jimmg on May 08, 2009, 08:19:52 PM
Totally possible.
Okay, thanks. I didn't want my howitzer turret going through the canvas!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
Tank Bones: 180 degrees?