These are:

Great
11 (61.1%)
Good
5 (27.8%)
Bad
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Cafe and Bakery (IC or NWB app)  (Read 1316 times)

I built the cafe slightly based off of the bakery, so they look pretty similar. I am not using the bakery because Jirue helped a bit and I think that makes it unusable as an app. I built the Cafe 100% on my own, and I think it turned out ok. I experimented a bit and tried some new things, and I think it paid off. Pics:

Cafe

Bakery

I don't really care if I can't get into one of the clans, I still had fun building both of these.

They are very awesome! I wish you good luck on making it into a clan!

Cool i hope you make it into the clan.  If possible can u post inside pics?

Cool i hope you make it into the clan.  If possible can u post inside pics?
The problem is, there's nothing inside. I really don't like making interiors. I don't know why...

I might force myself to do it though if these don't make it and I have to make something else.

Hmmmm... I like it. I like the corners of the building. It... Flows well, I guess. I also like the trash cans :D  Anyway, I hope you make it in. Good luck.
Edit: I just now realized how thick the top of the window frames look...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 07:06:50 PM by Falco00102 »

Reminds me to much of the Corner Cafe from lego, but good job.

Did you use the cafe corner lego set as a few points?
Pic:

Reminds me to much of the Corner Cafe from lego, but good job.
Actually that is what inspired me to build it. I saw it in the Lego magizene and I was like "I have to build that!". I didn't use it like a reference or something though, I just saw the pic and spent the next three or four days building it.

I would like to see some interior before voting.

I would like to see some interior before voting.
I stared at your avatar for at least 5 minutes. It's almost hypnotizing.

I'm going to say no. The roofs seem a bit large, and somewhat awkward. A bit more color would be nice, as well.

Honestly, I don't think I'm that good with interiors. I tried my best though, and an 2 hours of brick stacking later, I feel I have a decent interior. It's not complete though, I still have two floors to do.

First Floor

Top Floor

Im going to have to go with Random on this one and say No. Dont get me wrong, they are nice builds, but I dont think they are quite NWB material yet. But they are close, keep trying!

I don't think my next build will be a building (Wait, what?). I want to try something big, and I think I know what I want to do.

Edit: It might even be a huge group project >:D