Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
How do I make music into a mono in audacity
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: How do I make music into a mono in audacity (Read 519 times)
Nutt007
May 09, 2009, 08:26:37 PM
I am kind of new to making music, and I know how to put it into the game. I just need too know how to make the music into a mono. Because I keep on getting
"Stereo sound detected removing datablock"
I use audacity.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
heedicalking
May 09, 2009, 08:43:29 PM
Make a new music track wave thing. Change that setting to mono. There is a tutorial somewhere, just look around.
Nutt007
May 09, 2009, 09:46:54 PM
Thanks. :D
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
How do I make music into a mono in audacity