Author Topic: OMG NVM!!!  (Read 7305 times)

Group builds.
Group DMs.
Clan VS clan build.
Clan VS clan DM.
Just plain having a good time with your buddies.

i can never like any DM in blockland lol. ive tried several snippets and mods alike. they all blow!!!
it just dont work well

yeah, its pretty nifty. but im to use to normal shooters to ever have a feel for blockland killing.
it seems so out of place

Be able to build your own deathmatch area is what makes DMing in BL fun.

For me, atleast...

of course, most dm servers in rtb are just waiting for the dm to start, and then another person comes in the server and wants to build something, thus making you wait longer, the good thing about sfm, is you just start having fun immediately, instead of having to wait, if building was like it was in blm, and ppl didnt care as much about how it looked, dm's would be way better in rtb than they are right now.

For the time i've been in it USSR was teh uber lololol.

Yep...

of course, most dm servers in rtb are just waiting for the dm to start, and then another person comes in the server and wants to build something, thus making you wait longer, the good thing about sfm, is you just start having fun immediately, instead of having to wait, if building was like it was in blm, and ppl didnt care as much about how it looked, dm's would be way better in rtb than they are right now.

Be able to build your own deathmatch area is what makes DMing in BL fun.

For me, atleast...

Otherwise, go play CS or BF.

I like SFM so much that I want to join SF. And it is also that Plo seems to be very intelligent at what he does. My name would turn from [UCC-Gen] Koden to [UCC]Koden[SF]*

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:23:20 AM by UnRea|ity »

We are not against USSR in the slightest.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 01:07:19 AM by Koden »

Current UCC Members:

Slezak
Ace of Spades
(Me)
Hidefamp
Itachi
*RENOTS*
Mikeeeeey

I have the memory of a goldfish, so I am pretty sure I left out a name.

Current UCC Members:

Slezak
Ace of Spades
(Me)
Hidefamp
Itachi
*RENOTS*
Mikeeeeey

I have the memory of a goldfish, so I am pretty sure I left out a name.

So it IS true!

hey koden i made apply build at your server and i fixed it but still need fix it so if you could put it up soon i could fix it.

Always be prepare when seeing a ussr member its like a ban on sight reaction. Anyway more ppl hate the USSR clan then ever therefore this clan can survive.