Author Topic: Cash Storages v3  (Read 6412 times)

Cash Storages v3
Just like a bank, but involves storages.

Description
Please note: Do not say I made this.

%90 of the credit goes to Clockturn for the banking system. I just did the editing and the new event.

HOW TO USE: There's a "cashStorage" event.
When you select that event, you'll see 2 textboxes and 1 list. The first box is the storage name. The list is the restriction list. The second box is the restriction input. Restriction input only needed for PlayerIDWithdraw and PlayerIDAccess. Note: the withdraw restrictions make it so only one person can withdraw from the storage. Also, the event filters spaces into underscores. Also, if you do two storages with the same storage name, they'll be linked which means if you withdraw money from one the other one will have money withdrawed, too.

So, as I said before, this was not made all by me. I used the banking system. %90 of the credit goes to Clockturn.

Anyways, enjoy V3!

Download
--Link removed due to switch of hosting site--
ClubMods_CashStorages.zip (Now using mediafire)

Installation
Put ClubMods_CashStorages.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Required Add-On
This Add-On requires Script_CashmodII.zip in order to work, so make sure to download it too!

--Link removed due to switch of hosting site--
List of add-ons uploaded on mediafire by Club559
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 06:26:05 PM by Club559 »

Ok.. well I think Its use full, but wasn't this already made?

Edit: Oh ok
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:58:48 PM by Melonking906 »

Ok.. well I think Its use full, but wasn't this already made?

An epic failier version was made by me once.

Wow. This went far back. And only 1 reply. BUMP

lol!Don't need. Sorry!

I use the variable mod for banking. Its 'The way of the future',

I use the variable mod for banking. Its 'The way of the future',

Teh way r teh futur??11!!!LOloLOlolololo

No seriously, Do you really think people in the future are going to be un-Lazy enough to spend time on a variable bank? About half of the population of bl'ers use cityrp's for a reason.
Sorry If I sounded like a douche

It's been made. Many have been made so i won't download but it seems like you put a lot of work into it so good job.

CityRP sux. This is actually useful. And it is the best version of storages. It has restriction lists storage names restriction inputs and message-powered menus! And beleive it or not, I did put 3 days of work into it.

Bump for fixed link.

bumpbecausethiskeepsfallingba ckfornoreasoninjustoneday.

CityRP sux. This is actually useful. And it is the best version of storages. It has restriction lists storage names restriction inputs and message-powered menus! And beleive it or not, I did put 3 days of work into it.
I like My Rp Thank you and i do use cash mod :) so ill try it.

No seriously, Do you really think people in the future are going to be un-Lazy enough to spend time on a variable bank? About half of the population of bl'ers use cityrp's for a reason.

I dont think thats all cause there lazy some like dont know how to do variables and others are to dumb that when you pu on cash mod there Like....... (what hah what do i do  No Jobs Have to Work  and Pole play to get Money OMG HAVE TO MAKE OWN JOBS WITH OTHER PLAYERS USER ERROR CRASH!!!)   there Kinda dumb and just dont get it. But I think Rps are ok in the Right hands not stupid Noobs with no skill or backbone.

Teh way r teh futur??11!!!LOloLOlolololo

Yes, you sound like a Douchebag.

Agreed But i really like the old way more
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 07:37:52 PM by Turtana »