Author Topic: Arch Garden  (Read 2075 times)

The Arch Garden

So I wanted to have some fun with the peaceful, masonry filled setting. Eventually, when walking around the streets of Anvil in Oblivion, I got the idea to make this. This little build of only about 3,200 bricks took only a day or two to make. The "Arch" refers to the roof along the walkway, though it isn't actually an arch. (I couldn't think of what else to call it) It also refers to how this garden would be the main garden in an area. I might incorporate this into future builds. Enjoy!

-Overall view

-A tranquil walkway under the arch that wraps around the garden, held up by candle-holding pillars.

-A view of the stone walkway down the center of the tranquil garden. To the right, you see a statue, or shrine of sorts, of a Blockhead. To the left, you see a large oak tree.

-Another look at the Blockhead Statue.

-Another look at the oak tree.

-A final view from above the garden.

-These last two views are of the Arch Garden at night. I think these really show the peaceful setting of the garden, which I believe is much helped by the candle light.

I hope you like it. If you wish, you may rate the build #/10.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 04:39:59 PM by Ghoul »

I might try to get a download link tomorrow.

I love it :o

Also, what happened to your vikings stuff? That was cool D:

Not much of an arch, more like a columned...
thing.
Column Garden?

Enough with the gardens,  if I were to make one I would get rated 10/10 too.

1/10,  has been done before.

Anyway, looks great, Ghoul.

Its all good except for the fact that when you use the default trees and ones you actually make, they dont go good together.

Except it hasn't.

Go find a build that looks exactly like this one and prove me wrong. What's wrong with gardens? They're fun to build.

Then again, why don't you go build one and get better ratings?

Its all good except for the fact that when you use the default trees and ones you actually make, they dont go good together.

They're two different types of trees. They aren't suppose to look similar. A pine tree is much different from an oak tree in real life. I couldn't make correctly sized pine trees that looked normal.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:04:22 PM by Ghoul »

Your build is sweet with the nice detail and the matching colors 10/10

Your build is sweet with the nice detail and the matching colors 10/10

Will you just get out? Noone loving wants you on these forums. Its a nice build, and it being done a couple times before is no reason to act like a loving prick. I want to see a build you made, until then you cant say stuff. You are hated by everyone on these forums. Get out.

On-topic: Looks nice Ghoul.

8.5/10

9/10

Is it me or does anyone else have ugly gray lines on their build in night time all of the sudden?