Author Topic: Small House  (Read 1676 times)

I was bored, so I built this.

Rate it please, and I'm not building an
interior, so don't ask.  Thank you for viewing!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:53:30 PM by moonman652 »

It says the file is not public yet ???

first post :D

Holy crap.  Three noobish gallery topics in a row.  I need a picture.

What the-Aww crap...You have to wait a a few hours, or maybe a day.  I hate brickshelf.

Holy crap.  Three noobish gallery topics in a row.  I need a picture.

First of all, I need someone to give me a link to a good photo site.

First of all, I need someone to give me a link to a good photo site.

You are more dumber than me,  why do you go to gallery and post a picture that probaly doesn't even work?  You should have researched it.

You are more dumber than me,  why do you go to gallery and post a picture that probaly doesn't even work?  You should have researched it.

I did thank you very much, but I have a gay site blocker that my parents installed,  So I can barley go anywhere  -.-

I did thank you very much, but I have a gay site blocker that my parents installed,  So I can barley go anywhere  -.-

Then why do you bother to use the internet?!  You should have never gone on gay sites in the first place.

Then why do you bother to use the internet?!  You should have never gone on gay sites in the first place.

Omg, I was using the term "Gay" as being a sense of "Stupid".  And how do you upload your pics?

Omg, I was using the term "Gay" as being a sense of "Stupid".  And how do you upload your pics?

Just lock the topic,  too late now.  You should have figured this out as before you posted.

Just lock the topic,  too late now.  You should have figured this out as before you posted.

You know, instead of helping a person who needs it, you just mock him and insult him.  If you are that useless, why are you even here?

You know, instead of helping a person who needs it, you just mock him and insult him.  If you are that useless, why are you even here?

Not a help section.

It's not an insult section either.  Comment section, yes, but not an insult section.

It's not an insult section either.  Comment section, yes, but not an insult section.

You asked us to rate.

RAU

Olol.