Poll

Author Topic: [BH] Block Heroes  (Read 9692 times)

Dedicated is going up. PM me a save for Blockcraft and I'll make a dedicated server for it, too.

Clan App: Futurisic House...(My Computer Crashed i didnt have time to save :(, But i have pictures!)
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________(I didnt know how to post the pics on blockland, so i just posted links to photobucket)
PICTURE MENU-LINK:    http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/Havick30/ (<---Copy and paste "THIS")
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________
It Has 1000- And More Bricks, Hope You Like It...(Due To My computer CRASH I dont remember the number of bricks, But i do remember it was in the 1000 Area)
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________

Am I In Sandvich?...

Also Tell Me if "The" Link doesnt work...

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 09:42:13 PM by jajabinks »

Dedicated is actually up now :cookieMonster:
crap forgot variables, resetting... :C

Clan App: Futurisic House...(My Computer Crashed i didnt have time to save :(, But i have pictures!)
_____________________________ _____________________________ ___________________________(I didnt know how to post the pics on blockland, so i just posted links to photobucket)
PICTURE MENU-LINK:    (<---Copy and paste "THIS")
It Has 1000- And More Bricks, Hope You Like It...(Due To My computer CRASH I dont remember the number of bricks, But i do remember it was in the 1000 Area)

Am I In Sandvich?...

Also Tell Me if "The" Link doesnt work...

Ill look at it in a min

Application denied till I get a download.
Sandvich isnt impressed

Ah.... SCREW this clan anyways... No one understands Art this day and age... its a Shame...  :panda:

Ah.... SCREW this clan anyways... No one understands Art this day and age... its a Shame...  :panda:
lol

Anyway there's a pretty bad thunderstorm going on right now. Dedicated might crash.

Oh wow, I just realized I've been having internet problems on my mac for one or two days. Fixed.

also i forgot about the dedi for a few days and the brickcount tripled from spam D:
there were about 5000-6000 bricks of spam
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 08:05:54 PM by -Mike- »

Sandvich, PM me the save for BlockCraft please, I can set up a dedicated for it.

For add-ons what would I need?

k, joining i guess

actually this mac sucks. internet keeps messing up. joining on vista laptop