Author Topic: BlockWorld Blockland Convention  (Read 4761 times)

Any way that doesn't involve getting sent to research sites.
That's why I added the (YES NO) thing. Although, I guess there would be ones with more hidden names.

And that's why people get viruses from sites like   http://MSN.thCIAAlovingVirusSite.com

Yeah, never thought about viruses, just research.

Maybe only allow it to work on Blockland related websites?

That would take a while because you will have to find every site related to Blockland.

Or we could just not make that event.


Or we could just not make that event.
I would just think it could make a advertising your project much easier for the viewer and the consumer much more convenient.

Can I make a Block Builder booth? I do not have a clan, but I have some noobs that follow me around and say "can i hav aminz".

Today I will be hosting a preparation server with my new idea (Heh Heh Tell you some other time)

All peoples that want to come and help please Internet Relay Chat me in Rerturn To Blockland

(Yah see, there is real words to things!)

Guys, the WiP server is now up.

Ill Pm you the pass if you want to help or IRC me.

Someone has to host a Blockland convention in real life for all Blockland players. I imagine every beating the hsit out of Mr. T_T

I hate Mr. T_T's hsit!

Someone has to host a Blockland convention in real life for all Blockland players. I imagine every beating the hsit out of Mr. T_T

I'd come and do stuff thar.

Plus that would be cool to meet the real life Blocland player.

I'd come and do stuff thar.

Plus that would be cool to meet the real life Blocland player.

Lol, rent out the Cobo in Detroit and everyone comes. Everyone have name tags. A big fight erupts, lol.

Ok I need some Confirmations of coming...

Syntho

Marcem

Clan - Omega Block

Please PM me for a confirmation.