Author Topic: Clan "?!"  (Read 2787 times)

OK, this clan represents cheese, :cookie:'s, ninjas, and people who dont know what the heck is going on. No test, no trials, no cussing! If you want to insult this clan, well good for you, but keep your mouth shut on this forum.

and remember our secret pass code.

WHAT IS THIS CLAN ABOUT!?

Three words:

What
the
forget?

OK, this clan represents cheese, :cookie:'s, ninjas

I stopped reading around here.

Then, to give it a second chance I continued and saw "no cussing". I'm going to punch you through your monitor. This is the internet. People swear here.

Your pass code isn't secret anymore, either.

how the heck do you suppose your gonna make a secret password only for your clan?! e-mail each one of them individually?! Oh wait, no one posts their E_mail!

OK, fine i am a loner, but i think there may be one person out there who isnt a complete idiot who cant even read the ******* rules! I mean obviously half the people will hate this clan, but i told them to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh stuff he said *******

OK, fine i am a loner, but i think there may be one person out there who isnt a complete idiot who cant even read the ******* rules! I mean obviously half the people will hate this clan, but i told them to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you forgot one thing.

Nobody listens to you.

Oh stuff he said *******
That's some serious stuff right there.

That's some serious stuff right there.
stuff, that's really serious stuff.

stuff, that's really serious stuff.
definently stuff

stuff..I can't swear? forget!