Poll

Do you like it?

YUS
It's ok...
NO!

Author Topic: Niven's Brick Pack!  (Read 9554 times)

Enough with the box shape bricks and plates, we already have enough because every one makes the same thing. I was hoping at first for a new shape for a window brick or a new ramp, cmon guys RTB
Had so many cool bricks why not port or make em here?

Use the prop system? Riot

I made this exact thing,except with the three's,not the fours,way to steal my pack...
I even Have proof.Mine was made before yours,just click here to see the proof
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:10:24 PM by trumpetfan »

if you had a line of 16 1x1s it would be the same amount of lag as a 1x16 in retail BL.

When you use it in game, does it appear as a '?' instead of an actual pic?

ANNUNCMENT I'M SOON RELEASING MY NEXT ADD-ON OF BRICKS! IT INCLUDES ALL THE "3x" BRICKS AND "5x" BRICKS!

1989... ;-;
At least mine is newers than yours. PWNED

ANNUNCMENT I'M SOON RELEASING MY NEXT ADD-ON OF BRICKS! IT INCLUDES ALL THE "3x" BRICKS AND "5x" BRICKS!
 At least mine is newers than yours. PWNED

Make sure they actually have pics and not question marks, or I'm not downloading.

You little idiot.This is based 100% off my brick pack,but you're adding more.You gay friend.You didn't think I would come here?You think I am dumb?That's where you're wrong.lock this topic and get rid of the download,I made this before you and you know It.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 05:27:42 PM by Badspot »

Yes, because the same exact stuff newer is better.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR Annoying OrangeETFAN!!

You little idiot.
Well your a bitch. now go forget a dog. I agree. I'm an idiot, but at least smarter than you.

This is based 100% off my brick pack,but you're adding more.
It is not. I am adding more, as you said, which means it is not based on your. If you disagree with this, fine. But think of it, your coping "100%" of other people's bricks.

You didn't think I would come here?
yep.

You think I am dumb?
yep.

lock this topic and get rid of the download
No i dont think I will.

I made this before
Actually, you made partially this. I just made more.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 11:06:34 PM by Niven »

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR Annoying OrangeETFAN!!
Well your a bitch. now go forget a dog.
Its funny that you thought I wouldn't read the text smaller by quoting you.But seriously,I bet this is really based of my brick pack.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:21:12 AM by trumpetfan »

You little idiot.This is based 100% off my brick pack,but you're adding more.You gay friend.You didn't think I would come here?You think I am dumb?That's where you're wrong.lock this topic and get rid of the download,I made this before you and you know It.
First off, it's common practice to put spaces after commas and scentences. Also, it's an idea a lot of people have had, so shut the forget up and stop whining.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:42:11 PM by :James: »

First off, it's common practice to put spaces after commas and scentences. Also, it's an idea slot of people have had, so shut the forget up and stop whining.
You tell 'em :James:!

ANNOUNCMENT! NIVEN'S BRICK PACK 3 IS OUT!