Poll

Do you like it?

YUS
It's ok...
NO!

Author Topic: Niven's Brick Pack!  (Read 9552 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
You little idiot.This is based 100% off my brick pack,but you're adding more.You gay friend.You didn't think I would come here?You think I am dumb?That's where you're wrong.lock this topic and get rid of the download,I made this before you and you know It.

The brick format for rectangular bricks involves typing in 3 goddamn numbers.  It is not in any way "stealing" to use 3 numbers that someone else may have used in the past. 

The brick format for rectangular bricks involves typing in 3 goddamn numbers.  It is not in any way "stealing" to use 3 numbers that someone else may have used in the past. 

Exactly,

But! I still think we don't need 1,000 brick packs
(exaggeration)

yus. :D

YAY  FUN!!!!!
Good job man!  You made an insanely annyoing bump!

What's with all the stupid bumps all of a sudden?

Good job man!  You made an insanely annyoing bump!

What's with all the stupid bumps all of a sudden?
That ban of yours in this topic was funny :D

Yes it was.  I was acting really dumb.  I don't know why I did that.

I agree

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Yes it was.  I was acting really dumb.  I don't know why I did that.
Doesn't seem like your banned to me....

Doesn't seem like your banned to me....
What do you mean by that?

You little idiot.This is based 100% off my brick pack,but you're adding more.You gay friend.You didn't think I would come here?You think I am dumb?That's where you're wrong.lock this topic and get rid of the download,I made this before you and you know It.

User was banned for this post
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=69484.msg1174907#msg1174907

That's where the ban was.

Note: Does not have icons. If you know how to make them, please tell Nivon. Thats what the small bit says

Note: Does not have icons. If you know how to make them, please tell Nivon. Thats what the small bit says
No duh.
Nice bump by the way.
You said something that everyone knew.