Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
How can i pass my time? (suggest a freeware game)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
Author
Topic: How can i pass my time? (suggest a freeware game) (Read 3669 times)
fierscream
May 24, 2009, 12:30:36 AM
Uh, what? I couldn't understand that...
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Jester
May 24, 2009, 12:31:12 AM
Thats also why i said no fake/private ran games.
fierscream
May 24, 2009, 12:34:30 AM
Well before I get banned if I do get banned I should help you out.
A freeware game? Let me see...
http://www.miniclip.com/games/commando-2/en/
There's also some more games on Miniclip, but that might be the last place you'll want to look.
Jess
May 24, 2009, 01:03:46 AM
You really have no idea what a freeware game is....
enjoy the ban anyways.
MtnDew
May 24, 2009, 01:59:27 AM
Sigh....., don't pick on the kid.
I can tell he didn't know the difference.
Muffinmix
May 24, 2009, 02:10:15 AM
You want an MMO or just a small something to pass the time?
Have you ever played Cave Story?
Antallion
May 24, 2009, 02:33:50 AM
OpenTTD or Cave story.
TwenteFreak
May 24, 2009, 02:47:10 AM
Quote from: Antallion on May 24, 2009, 02:33:50 AM
OpenTTD
MtnDew
May 24, 2009, 03:06:16 AM
I guess ill play cave story AGAIN D:
And i already am playing openttd :D
Moar suggestions would be awesome. I really despise my mother's house.
MoogleBoss
May 24, 2009, 03:46:23 AM
Quote from: MtnDew on May 23, 2009, 11:58:49 PM
-Knytt Stories
MtnDew
May 24, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
Quote from: Spaceblockhead on May 24, 2009, 03:46:23 AM
Already beat it, and im even making levels for it.
MoogleBoss
May 24, 2009, 01:31:22 PM
Quote from: MtnDew on May 24, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
Already beat it, and im even making levels for it.
Download more levels.
Osak
May 24, 2009, 01:50:25 PM
"Charles Barley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden"
onyx6
May 24, 2009, 03:35:16 PM
try one of those little counter strike clones :o
that crossfire one has this cool thing called ghost mode... one team is barely visible and only uses knives :D
Dippindots
May 24, 2009, 04:17:39 PM
Stickman arena online is mediocre...
it has a pay option that gives you a chainsaw and other weapons i think, but its fine with just the starter ones
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
How can i pass my time? (suggest a freeware game)