Author Topic: Pardon me for sounding dumb...  (Read 3030 times)

*prepares for flame*
What the hell is AoT anyway... someone please explain because google images isn't being very helpful.

Lol
"Barbie horse adventure" is a fair description. Except you can kill the horses. And other people. And arrest people and beat them while they are in jail. And blow them up with dynamite.

Age of Tacos - That game where you eat tacos.

Sandvich get ouuut

Seriously... can someone just explain to me?
Or is this another one of Blocklands exclusion of players they feel not as worthy as them...

I just want to know what Age of Times is.

Age of Time is a computer game blockland sponsers.

Just Kidding

Seriously... can someone just explain to me?
Or is this another one of Blocklands exclusion of players they feel not as worthy as them...

I just want to know what Age of Times is.
You're not going to get an answer. It's an unwritten rule to never answer these.
Learn2Google.

this another one of Blocklands exclusion of players they feel not as worthy as them...
:cookieMonster:

Badspot

• Administrator
Google dot com

Or GTFO.
How about you and we say this never happened?

Google dot com

He's asking what AoT is, because the only place it details that AoT stands for age of time is the forum subscript on the front page, which no one really notices.

If you google AoT, you don't get any results relating to Age of Time. This guy isn't really at fault, you should do something like change the forum name to "Age of Time General" or make a sticky about this.

He's asking what AoT is, because the only place it details that AoT stands for age of time is the forum subscript on the front page, which no one really notices.

If you google AoT, you don't get any results relating to Age of Time. This guy isn't really at fault, you should do something like change the forum name to "Age of Time General" or make a sticky about this.

Thank you!

I did a google search and literally couldn't find anything.
And i'm not going to spend hours digging for something that someone can give me a simple answer to.
And i'm getting really sick of all these "unspoken rules" of the self proclaimed "special few" of blockland.

That's just it, the brilliant part, this isn't Blockland!
My guess is the AoT community like to keep to itself.

That's just it, the brilliant part, this isn't Blockland!
My guess is the AoT community like to keep to itself.

Community? What community?

The majority of AoT players don't go to the forums. The only posters on here are either
A: New players asking for help/making silly suggestions
B: Pompous 13 year olds who rarely play but still post sassy flame-posts in every single thread. Yeah, I'm talking to you Jimmg.
C: Annoying Blockland users who don't actually play AoT, but still take the time to remind everyone that it's dead in every single thread that's made. Most of these people are also pompous 13 year olds.

The true AoT community is the group of weird kids who play everyday and run around attacking boxes and speak very poor English.