Author Topic: Weapon_Tranquilizer  (Read 22565 times)

Nope

Minigame only. :D

It reacts on turrets and zombies out of minigame, just not players.

Though I note that tranqing a zed will only make him start sliding in an odd direction out of mini :P still, could be useful.

Ok good. :D
lol i can't believe my self sometimes..

This blows off tank turrets :P

I think it's cool how when players/bots get tazed they fall to the ground and they're head moves to the side. :D

I think it's cool how when players/bots get tazed they fall to the ground and they're head moves to the side. :D
yeah i noticed that as well :D

I also like tazing horses and using a jeep to ram into them really fast, they go flying an bouncing around the bedroom. I was outside and hit one into the sky. :o

Edit: I'm sorry, this add-on is too much fun. :)

So its instant?

:(

Can you make it so that there is a delay between impact and you falling asleep? Or make it so that you slow down, then fall asleep? Seems like a half attempt at an add-on, no offense.

So its instant?

:(

Can you make it so that there is a delay between impact and you falling asleep? Or make it so that you slow down, then fall asleep? Seems like a half attempt at an add-on, no offense.

No, I have had this idea for a long time....

Even ask jookia. I proposed this amost 2 months ago.
I agreed that it should be instant.

Looks pretty nice. The handle looks weird, though.
Agreed.

I think theres a problem with the Scrpit the damm Gun wont work on players inside or outside of the mini for some reason and can you update the Firing Emitter it kinda sucks

I love you for this now that I was that tank thing.
And make it a 4-shot and reload, like you described it as >:o

i dont have zombies if you have made them give me it  :cookieMonster:
search zombie mod. don't ever ask anyone to give you something without searching first.
Not supposed to
yes it's supposed to be minigame-only, to avoid abuse.
It reacts on turrets and zombies out of minigame, just not players.

Though I note that tranqing a zed will only make him start sliding in an odd direction out of mini :P still, could be useful.
wat.
EDIT:this won't do anything in or out of a minigame.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:15:46 AM by MEEKL!!! »