Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 14109 times)

I want out of the clan due to the clan inactivity.

I want out of the clan due to the clan inactivity.
                That is perfectly fine that you want to leave the clan, but that part I don't quite understand is you saying the clan is inactive. The only reason we haven't yet started up a clan build officially, is because both Drake and Greek have been having Finals in school. Now, that school is out, They'll both be on more which means we can now start a clan build. Also, there was been a house build server up nearly the entire week. So, we're not inactive. Thus saying this, are you in? or out?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:08:03 AM by Soviet »

That is perfectly fine that you want to leave the clan, but that part I don't quite understand is you saying the clan is inactive. The only reason we haven't yet started up a clan build officially, is because both Drake and Greek have been having Finals in school. Now, that school is out, They'll both be on more which means we can now start a clan build. Also, there was been a house build server up nearly the entire week. So, we're not inactive. Thus saying this, are you in? or out?
Oh yeah, I cleared my bricks there, I started another house on my server. I just need to finish the interior and the yard and I'll post on the forums.

Updated member list:

MEMBER LIST:

L. GreekGeeker       
   L. Drake
   L. Beachbum   
   1. Jeorge
   2. James
   3. Stalin
   4. ChefCookie
   5. CapTMeaT
   6. Radomguy
       (Zoneark)

7. Radomguy
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:04:46 PM by Jeorge »

hah, two Randomguys?

I guess ill stay in.  But if the clan is inactive (as in a clan build) I will be leaving next sunday.

Here is a little something I made, enjoy yourselves!

Mhm, that isn't half bad. Opinions guys?
Edit: May be too big. And i'm not so sure if we need a logo/banner.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:56:54 PM by Soviet »

Your on twice and im not one once.... 

Clan Announcement

Alright, we're going to begin our clan-build this week. Since there is more new members than from the time when we decided on the build, we should re-tally the ideas and decide which one is best in the end. My idea, would be for us to build a great Manor/Mansion, with an elegant yard work around it. This is just to start off. If you like my idea, please post saying you want to do this project. If you yourself have a different idea, please share it.

Clan Announcement

Alright, we're going to begin our clan-build this week. Since there is more new members than from the time when we decided on the build, we should re-tally the ideas and decide which one is best in the end. My idea, would be for us to build a great Manor/Mansion, with an elegant yard work around it. This is just to start off. If you like my idea, please post saying you want to do this project. If you yourself have a different idea, please share it.

Bump

Clan Announcement

Lordy would like to help!

Drake-honey said it would be fine since I know him and most of the clan members, and seeing that I'm working on my app.

So, can I?