Author Topic: not being able to build  (Read 500 times)

so in LAN i was just building while my dad loads (just got blockland on his laptop now, letting the addons download) and then after a while my bricks wouldn't plant unless if i dupe them, any ideas why i can't build normaly?

demo? :\

but you were playing together. so i assume thats registered net game, even if used on lan. so i dunno.
i would retry using a clean install each of blockland, and before installing addons.

demo? :\

but you were playing together. so i assume thats registered net game, even if used on lan. so i dunno.
i would retry using a clean install each of blockland, and before installing addons.
we both have keys, and using them

hold on, i'll try getting up lan and see if i can build without my dad connected

it's when my dad connects it breaks, so i'm having him reinstall blockland and we'll try again

bump, and he can build while i can't

bump, and it would be useful if we could build together...

You build with.. your... dad..?

1. Leave him alone
2. Well, dont bump and dont do multiple posts
3. Like my friend BisJac said, clean re-install Blockland
4. Just to announce something: Some add-ons dont work for me but i never got Blockland braked from an add-on!

yes, he is good at detail but is slow so i macro his styles for him
1. Leave him alone
2. Well, dont bump and dont do multiple posts
3. Like my friend BisJac said, clean re-install Blockland
4. Just to announce something: Some add-ons dont work for me but i never got Blockland braked from an add-on!
ok, i'll reinstall, and it's hard to edit in the help section due to the fact that it's impossible, and how else to bump