Why I dont want to play AOT

Author Topic: Why I dont want to play AOT  (Read 3816 times)

Don't explain it.
Don't explain why you quit/are going to quit. Just do it.

Good Idea. Ill quit and wont have to put up with your Bitch Crap.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STARWARS BATTLEFRONT 2 RULES WITH WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND AoT OR GRAVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE UNISOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSHK ON AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

1.Player Owning:
Now, don't get me wrong,I don't mind being killed in the wilderness, but..... I hate it when a noob sneaks up from behind, kills you, then starts bragging about how amazing and powerful he/she is. Felix showed alot of this kind of behavior.
This is called owning.

3.Player Fame
This is sort of the same as complaint No. 2. I will be talking to someone when someone (supposedly) famous logs on. Most of the time my conversation will be dropped and the person will immediatley start talking to the famous player.
This is the result of owning.

4.Fiber
I'll have a farm and it will get destroyed. Pretty basic
This is also called owning.

This game ain't cut out for nubs. We don't serve nubcake...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 12:45:43 PM by Ephialtes »

I do, for £1.50 you can buy a small nubcake, it even has Dimi on it and then theres the large cake with a free  :cookie: for only £9.99

1.Player Owning:
Now, don't get me wrong,I don't mind being killed in the wilderness, but..... I hate it when a noob sneaks up from behind, kills you, then starts bragging about how amazing and powerful he/she is. Felix showed alot of this kind of behavior.
This is called owning.

3.Player Fame
This is sort of the same as complaint No. 2. I will be talking to someone when someone (supposedly) famous logs on. Most of the time my conversation will be dropped and the person will immediatley start talking to the famous player.

4.Fiber

rofl

1.Player Owning:
This is called owning.

3.Player Fame

4.Fiber

So the reason In get so mad is because I am a noob. Thus, allowing me to get owned. Meaning, If I want to be a better player, I have learn how to NOT get owned.

I was more into joining this game to kill monsters, and installing mods, etc, but not get owned by players on every turn i take. So this the first time i noticed and didn't realize it.  :cookieMonster:

I rather be killing monsters, then being owned by players. But i guess you wanted to put a big difficulty mode on. So dumb i am.

Hmm, I originally said, "Why the Fck did you Fcking bump this", but apparently the large font borked the message...Oh well.

If anyone correctly gives a link to the video this is from you get a   :cookie: