Author Topic: [AAS] Closed. This was never true in any aspect.  (Read 4748 times)

Krava

I'll join. I'm not a n00b.

the why havent i heard of you before krav....
hey thats a pretty cool name..

I am really sorry. Please forgive me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:57:44 AM by Koden »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:57:59 AM by Koden »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:58:09 AM by Koden »

..."Spation[MotE]AAS"...
Not without Sensei's Warrior's or Radical's agreement.

I'm starting a "i hate clans" clan. Except i've had to cease running it cos "i hate clans". I would join a clan too if only i didn't hate them all.

So please, stop by my website which i took offline to join my clan that doesn't exist. Then maybe we can all get back to hating each other.

I hate posting messages about hating clans too, so as soon as i've posted this i'm gonna have to kill some people to make up for it, starting with myself for making the post.

I'd delete it but the punishment isn't enough.

Ok, now can anyone that joins my clan please never speak to me. Cos you are in a clan and i hate you...

peace.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:58:25 AM by Koden »

You're the only person that hates clans. Almost everyone hates new clans, but not good ones. I haven't seen anyone that hates [MotE], and only a few that hate (IM). Theres tons of people who hate [USSR], not just ones that were kicked/banned (seeing any signals?)
oh the irony. please re-read. now, i must be silent cos i'm mean to be dead by now.

I would say, without a doubt, [MotE] is one of the best clans out there. Every member I have seen has been cool to me and others. This includes the only members I have seen: Spation, Nige, Randy and some other chick who I forgot the name of. It would be frickin sweet if MotE were to become part of AAS.
Thankyou for your comment. I would be more than happy to put this complement on the MotE forums.
Also this is almost a full list of MotE members to help you remember who it was.

Warrior
Sensei
Radical
|Shadow
Shadowed
Spation
Freaky
Barnabas
Woohoo
Otis Da Houskat
TumbleWeed (Noobcrawler)
LINK