Author Topic: pwnmonster  (Read 1385 times)

READ HIS POSTS!  THEY ARE loving ANNOYING!  HOLY stuff I LOVE CAPS LOCK!

I knew this would happen, lol.

But still:...

LEAVE PWNMASTER ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'M loving SERIOUS! AND HOW loving DARE ANYONE MAKE FUN OF OF PWNMASTER! HE'S A HUMAN! HE MIGHT HAVE LOST HIS AUNT, OR WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE! LEAVE PWNMASTER ALONE RIGHT......NOW! I MEAN IT! NOW!

LEAVE PWNMASTER ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! I'M loving SERIOUS! AND HOW loving DARE ANYONE MAKE FUN OF OF PWNMASTER! HE'S A HUMAN! HE MIGHT HAVE LOST HIS AUNT, OR WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE! LEAVE PWNMASTER ALONE RIGHT......NOW! I MEAN IT! NOW!
U're so cool.

And he wonders why his friends, provided he really has any, don't want to come over.

Every post you make is Stupid, and innapropriate, get off the internet. Instead of being a bitch and standing up for the noobs, why not make a Drama Topic yourself about us. Badspot will love making love to you on his ban list. Get off the internet you forgettard.

Every post you make is Stupid, and innapropriate, get off the internet. Instead of being a bitch and standing up for the noobs, why not make a Drama Topic yourself about us. Badspot will love making love to you on his ban list. Get off the internet you forgettard.

Wrong topic bro, we complain about "pwnmonster" here.

Aye, but there should be one. Looks like I can only hope, I'm not starting one though.

He is an idiot, like the majority of people on the internet.

We shouldn't get into the habit of making a drama topic about everyone we have problems with.

Oh my god. It was a Chris roosterer joke, get over it. Anger issues, work em' out, please  :cookieMonster:.

Edit:

No offense pwnmonster
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 04:15:58 PM by Frogg »

His name is bad enough. His overuse of emotes is worse. His overuse of caps lock is horrible. Also, I would change the title to pwnmonster, CAPS LOCK FANATIC!