Author Topic: BlokDoku  (Read 3020 times)

I present to you...   BlokDoku
Basically, sudoku in Blockland. Not much to it. Try it out - its pretty bug-free. Hard to say much more.

Download - Take the .bls out of BlokDuko V2 file and put them in Blockland/Saves/Slate.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c479170c8224fd9ad6baebe61b361f7cee43087761c54f895be6ba49b5870170

Changelog:
V1>V2 - Levels function made.

For all you no pics no clixers... [PICTURE IS ON LEVEL 3]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 04:50:28 PM by Placid »

Bump.
Forgot to mention, you need ifPrintCount events. Should be part of variables or events_Plus. I think. Hopefully. Have fun with it. Feel free to rate x/10.

Looks cool, will try out later.


does it check if your right or not?


lovey. Looks nice, I want to play it some time.
 
  - [-X-]

NOTE: Its better in single-player. You will have less noobs annoying you and pressing "Correct" and "Clear".

V2 is coming out soon. I have to bugfix it. The one change I'm making is a level 1, level 2 and level 3.

how many bricks are there?

Around 600.
Releasing V2. Huzzah. Check it for the updates.

It scares me just thinking on how the events on this work.....

It scares me just thinking on how the events on this work.....

ifPrintCount.

Impressive, you should work with me on a larger project, like battleships.

Ok. That sounds nice. Let's meet up later.

Anybody got any suggestions for an update?

Sorry for double post..