Author Topic: Invalid Colorset?  (Read 1188 times)

I recently downloaded Truenos Colorset from the RTB Mod Manager. Once I downloaded it, I opened the colorset menu in the server menu.

I tried to load it, but I got this message: Colorset could not be saved because your colorSet.txt was invalid.

Then, I tried to load my other colorsets. None of them worked either.

What's causing this problem? How do I fix it?

I hate to bump a thread, and double post, but I need to fix this now. I can't build with it in this condition, since no colorsets register.

I'd rather not have to reinstall.

You can either go to the "YourMods" section of the MOD Manager and press update next to the Save Saver, OR you can delete your colorSet.txt in config/server and not use the Colorset Manager. I suggest option #1.

You can either go to the "YourMods" section of the MOD Manager and press update next to the Save Saver, OR you can delete your colorSet.txt in config/server and not use the Colorset Manager. I suggest option #1.

Option #1 fixed it.

Thanks Ephi!

I recently downloaded Truenos Colorset from the RTB Mod Manager. Once I downloaded it, I opened the colorset menu in the server menu.

I tried to load it, but I got this message: Colorset could not be saved because your colorSet.txt was invalid.

Then, I tried to load my other colorsets. None of them worked either.

What's causing this problem? How do I fix it?

I have the same problem!

You dumbass.