Author Topic: Religious Topics  (Read 1502 times)

Seriously, stop turning topics into religious debates. I've seen several topics turn into all out arguments. This needs to stop, especially since the topics usually get flooded and gain 7 pages in like 5 minutes, leaving people who have something to say near no time to respond to idiotic comments or flaws in peoples logic.

Personally, I think it would be okay if on both sides of the argument everyone had a strong belief with some sort of reason for believing it. Along with that, people need to stop saying "You're dumb for believing in God." Honestly, I've seen idiots on both sides of the debate, and it seems to me like it's pretty much only folks on the atheists side doing the insulting. (Don't take this personally, if you think I'm wrong then show me some evidence and I'll change that comment.)

If you look at this argument from afar, you'll notice something even more astonishing; people trying to disprove God by saying "it couldn't happen" and those trying to say "evolution doesn't exist because it's improbable" are both wrong in a sense of the word. No one can say either is right or wrong at this current time. I agree, educating people on God or evolution is fine. But telling people they need to stop believing something because they're wrong about an opinion is completely false. Believe what you believe, tell people what you want and correct people on misinterpretations of what they've heard. But for the love of God and all that is holy, stop being ignorant and telling people their opinion is wrong.

If I remember the other things I wanted to say, I will say them. But for now, this is all.

TL;DR: Keep your opinions to yourself.

yeah, I totally agree.  And most certainly Super Puppy.  read this if you haven't already.
http://http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=70335.0
PS. First post :P

I agree with everything you said.

I think the trolls/ idiots are the ones who get into arguments about Religion/ beliefs.

Religion is stupider than Furdle.
* ChexGuy331 runs away.

Religion is stupider than Furdle.
* ChexGuy331 runs away.
WHAT DID YOU SAY. HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE stuff.

IF U DOUNT BEELIEVE IN JESUHS U WUILL GO TO HELL!!

I hate religious people that force you to join their religion.

"we are trying to save you!"

what since when were there religis arguments on blockland

Did you click my link?  That is one.

Dont start religious wars please.
Chain of Events
1. You post the topic
2. People start making jokes about it.
3. Some asshat starts saying their religion is better
4. Ephi comes in with the "Your and Idiot" speech
5. New Furdle is born

Scientology sucks.

I hate religious people that force you to join their religion.

/agree

Yeah, they can be the bane of life. They play on fears, hopes, dreams... and then you get tricked into converting. con-verting?

4. Ephi comes in with the "Your and Idiot" speech

I've never heard this particular speech.

what since when were there religis arguments on blockland

Go to school. Or at least read the topic name, dear God.

WHAT DID YOU SAY. HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE stuff.
Nofu.

Scientology sucks.

What I think is really funny about it, Tom Cruise is a scientologist.