Author Topic: Chronicle  (Read 2712 times)

This is just a weird random story about characters in AoT:
ill try to post but if it doesnt fit then ill put it on my website.
there you could read it.
   At the edge of a bay a small town called Port Town existed. This town was in turmoil from rivalry, theives, murderers, scammers, and the most dreadful, the orcs. No one in their right mind would normally go to a town with such a reputation but some don't have much of a choice.
   One of these such people was standing at the docks watching his boat slowly leave the bay. This man's name was Calvin Heit. Otherwise known as the Chronicler. He is tall and skinny with green hair tied into a pony tail and pointy ears.
   Chronlicler sighed as he turned around at the town he would have to force to call home eventually. A short woman with white hair caught his eye and he walked up to her.
   With out any warning the woman said, "It's dangerous to go alone!" handing Chronicler a sword, "Take this."
   Chronicler stared and slowly said "Thanks." then turned around and walked away beweildered.
   He walkewd through the town and saw the jail and decieded to try out for a job. Upon entering the jail he heard people downstairs argueing. One was named Dimitri. The other appeared to be called Badgirl. Chronicler ignored this and talked to the marshal.
   "Hi. I want a job." He said.
The marshall looked at him and lowered a peice of parchment.
   "Can I like be a cop?" Chronicler asked.
   "Sorry. We don't take newbies." She said then continued reading her paper.
   Chronicler walked out side feeling irritated. Surely not everyone in this town is that stupid, he thought. Just then two people ran past him. Thinking quickly he ran after them trying to get their names and shouting "Hey!"
 Out of no where an orc appeared and instantly one of them turned around and pointed at it. An orb of blue light shot out and blasted the orc back. The person shot two more and it was dead.
  "Cool! How did you do that?" Chronicler turned back to the people who were now on the other side of a canyon. He ran to the log where they must have crossed but fell into the canyon and twisting his ankle.
   Upon returning to Port town wet and in pain a person suddenly swung past him on a rope.
 "Hi" Chronicler shouted as the man in green swung by.
  The man shouted "Sup." as he passed but just kept going and soon dissappeared from sight.
  Chronicler gave up and decided to work everything out in the morning. He rented a room and soon fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BANG!"
   Chronicler was flew out of his bed and into a wall from an explosion. He looked up and saw that his door had been blasted open by dynomite and a man in green stood there.
  Still half asleep, Chronicler stood up and grabbed his sword shouting "Who are you?!?"
  The man in green started "I am-"
   "Who are you!?!"
   "I am-"
   "Who are you?!?"
   "I AM DIMITRI!" The man said at last. "What the hell? Do you not know how to let people answer or somthing?" Dimitri shook his head "Damn...."
   "What do you want?" Chronicler asked raising his sword.
   "I want you to join me." Dimitri said commandingly "And to fight for me." Seeing that Chronicler was about to refuse he quickly added "You will be payed"
   "Um... ok but how-"
   "First," Dimitri interuptted, "you sould get a grappling hook. You can find them in the forest."
   "Why would i need a grappling hook?" Chronicler asked.
   "To get around of course.... plus you will need it to do tasks for me."
   With that Dimitri left a, yet again, beweildered Chronicler in the room.
   "...AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON LEFT ON THIS PLANET!?!"
   Dispite how stupid this seemed Chronicler could not deny that he needed money if he was going to eat so he left to the forest. Not seeing anything that would be a threat he soon became rather pleased with himself and happily wanedered through the forest.
   Out of no where a person shot through the trees and ran past Chronicler who was watching. Chronicler looked over at were the man came from and saw a small imp running at him. Chronicler turned and ran till he got cornered. He turned around in time to see a cross bow bolt fly at his face.
   He woke up infront of the forest a while later with a huge gash across his face. Not one to give up, Chronicler went to enter the forest again but saw some money on the ground. Going to pick it up he heard a noise and ran back to town not looking behind him to see what it was.
   Stoping to catch his breath he saw a person run by carring someone to the jail. Chronicler went into the police station and was soon greated by the same man carring someone else out of the station's jail rather fast. Chronicler knew somthing was wrong and ran outside as the bottom floor exploded. Chronicler chased the man who ran out of the jail and realized he was being chased as well. Turning around he saw a red orc throw a peice of dyonmite at him. He woke up on the floor of the docks
   "I have to stop doing that" he said to himself.
   "ARGH!!!" Chronicler turned around to see the man from the jail in the water surrounded by seamonster. Not even thinking, he jumped in the water and grabbed the man and swam back to shore.

Badspot

• Administrator
needs more pictures.

ok this would be like part one chapter two or somthing...
ill add pictures when i get em... lol im gonna try to get em now
ill goto chapter three in a little bit.

Chronicler woke up in the inn the next dayhaving decided to get the hook no matter what. He went to the forest and saw the same man from the previous day running around like a chicken with his head cut off.
   "Hey dude!" Chronicler shouted as he ran by but yet again he ignored  Chronicler and continued running. Chronicler imeaditatly turned to see another imp running at him. Raising his hands in defense, an orb of blue light flew out of his fingertips and hit the imp, sending it flying back.
   The rest of the day was going uneventful except that he was getting more and more lost.
   At last he found an evil looking tree and stepped into the opening. At the bottom of the tree was a large maze. Chronicler gulped as orcs started attacking him and he started to fight them off.
   One after another Chronicler slayed the orcs and looted them to have a total of 200 gold by the time he reached the hook. He grabbed it and ran off to the exit. But now, it was night and the forest was getting even more dangeous.
Chronicler was joined by the man from earlier that day and they made their way to the entrance of the forest. On a parting note the man said on thing.
   "Dimitri is not to be trusted." He then vanished back into the forest.

This gives rise to teh idea of making characters then making a thread that tells the story of that character.

i have decided that i am going to put this on my website later after all
but late
after i even add pics
part one ch 3

Chronicle stood outside the bank yelling about Dimitri and the Orcs and how they must fight for freedom but few were listening.
   "GUYS!" He shouted, "COME ON! WE CANT LET THE ORCS TRIUMPH! WE SHOULD ATTACK THEM! THAT MEANS CAPTURING FORT BAD!!! WHO WILL JOIN ME!"
   He got few responces, and in the end he set off to the assault point at the tavern with only three people; Katie, Kilala, and a warrior who calls himself anti-cop. The four joined at the tavern and decided how to attack.
   "OK!" Chronicler immeadiatly tried to take command. "What we need-"
   "I'm sorry but why should we listen to you?" Anti-cop said. "What makes you the leader anyway? We don't need a plan! Lets just take the fort and kill all the orcs!" Anti-Cop lead the other out as Chronicler ran behind them shouting.
   They crossed the ditch that seperates the tavern and Fort Bad, and charged up the hill shoot bolts and balls at everything. Chronicler ran and drove his sword into an orcs chest and kicked off from the ground landing on anothers shoulders driving his sword into the creatures skull.
   An explosion behind him alerted himm that a fireorc was now chasing him. Suddenly, the orc stopped moving and fell down to reveil katie aiming her cross bow at it. They nodded and continued fightingup the walls till they got to almost the top. Anti-Cop and Kilala were looking down at them.
   "How did you get up there?" Chronicler asked. He looked over at Katie who was climbing her rope and he soon got the idea.
   They were at the top of fort bad. They defeated the orcs...
   "AYEEEE!" A scream sounded as katie flipped over the edge of the castle with a rocket orc on top of her. Chronicler jumped ontop of the wall and swung at one but missed and another pused him off the fort wall.
   He woke up with back at the tavern With Anti-Cop looking at him saying, "Dude! What the hell. Your a newb...." He tilted his head back and laughed as Chronicler jumped to his feet.
   "What happened? Wheres Katie?" Chronicler nearly asked the two questions at once but stopped from embarising him self with a third at Anti-Cop's interuption.
   "She went to fort bad again. Kilala sicked those rocket orcs on us." Anti-Cop explained with a serious look on his face. "You go on ahead. I'll wait here and hold the tavern."
   With out saying thanks, Chronicler ran out of the room, grabbed his sword,  and shot down the stairs and out the door like a rocket orc.
   He tumbled down the cliff and in the distance saw explosions at the castle tower. A fire orc started chasing him and he tried to shoot a couple of balls at it but couldn't concentrate and ended up shooting a blast of fire at it incinerating it. Not stopping to think about what just happened he ran to the top of the hill where he saw a body fly off the roof, only to grapple to it on the way down and swing in through a window and dissapear from sight again. Chronicler used his hook to get to the top of the fort. There he saw Katie stading just about to shoot him.
   "Oh crap you scared me." she said,"I thought you were-"
  "Kilala, I know"
   Right on que Kilala swung over the side of the wall and landed instantly taking out his sword only to be shot in the head by Katie before he could react.
   "Nice shot" Chronicler said.
   "Thank you"
   There was a sound as another rocket orc jumped on to the roof of Fort Bad. Chronicler and Katie imeadiatly jumped onto the wall and stared at the small, dangerous rocket orc. Chronicler pointed his finger at it and unleashed a fireball killing it instantly.
   "Nice shot." Katie said
   "Thank-"
   A pain shot through Chronicler's chest as he fell in slo motion down the side of Fort Bad. Landing on the grassy ground below he saw Anti-Cop firing at Katie and approaching the fort. He tried to stand up but couldn't. His legs wouldnt work. He looked at his leg but somthing shiny on his chest caught hi eye. It was a bolt from a cross bow. Everything went black for him.
   Up at the top of Fort Bad, Katie and Anti-Cop where battling. Sword against sword, sword against sheild, the sounds echoed all over the hill and throughout the valley.. Suddenly it stopped and Chronicler opened his eyes to see some very familiar shoes. Dimitris shoes...
   "You could have joined me...." Dimitris voice indicated a smirk "But now look at you. Oh well. Time to kill the other noob"
   Dimitri Made his way up the tower with none of the rocket orcs attacking him. At the top he faced Katie. and raised his sword.
   Katie jumped onto the wall and swung at him as he charged both missing eachother by centimeters. Katie span around swining to be blocked only by Dimitri's sheild. He pushed her back and lunged his sword at her. She stuck out her foot as she side stepped sendind Dimitri into a wall. At this point, Chronicler was trying, very much, to climb the side of the wall but was having a hard time due to his chest wound.  He saw Dimitri above him on the wall rasing his sheild. There was a blast of blue light and Dimitri was sent flying off the forts wall. Watching Dimitri fall, Chronicler lost his grip and started to fall when he felt someones hand grab his. He looked up and saw Katie had just saved his life. Smiliing at their victory the two returned home.
   The next day wanted posters for Dimitri and Anti-Cop where everywhere. At least, Chronicler thought to himself as he looked at his new police baton, we won one battle so far. He put the baton in his belt and walked to a house in the middle of town.

Tadah! there it is. part one
i will work on part two when i get back on... i know i wont be on tomorrow because of my brothers birthday, and i doubt i will be on the day after that.
to see the full version of part 1 goto
http://www.freewebs.com/pokeourpeople/index.htm
and click on the chronicles of time link
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 11:51:04 PM by ladios »

feedback please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rate it, flame it, ACKNOWLEDGE IT!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 11:18:53 AM by ladios »

9/10

It would be 10/10 but i'm not in it. ;)

TLDR... needs better... chapter and paragraph organization.

Hey, I'm an AoT noob, so put me in there getting owned.

You could put me in there, probably doing something stupid. Farming dyes, dynamiting people, bringing orcs into Port Town, while remaining a really lazy cop, just for the 12gp I get every once and a while, and the privelage of carrying a stun batton.

Chronicler was flew out of his bed
This is my favorite part of the story. Not really, fix it. :P

dani california

Badspot is right it needs morepictures, and with out them i have not the time or the atteneion span to read this.

Ah yes, I need to realize that most of this forum would consider a picture book viable material for a book report.

im gathering pictures... slowly
if i ever finishe the series then ill will have pictures in the final release for sure. but hopefully ill get around to them sooner.

i demand you mention the noble and cranky Lord TMC