Author Topic: City Rp Help Needed  (Read 1239 times)

My Friend Has The Mod And Wants To Add Jobs And Weapons... We Can't Add Jobs Or Spawn Weapons, Please Help...

.... why do you still have this fail add-on?

you know what, you're a fail'd add-on

LERN TO READ NOOB, IT SAIS MY "FRIEND" HAS IT, LEARN TO READ FAILED MR. FAILED ADD-ON!

Well, because of the seeming "Knowledge and information" in your post, I am not going to help you, which I wouldn't have anyways.

LEARN TO READ NOOB, IT SAYS MY "FRIEND" HAS IT, LEARN TO READ FAILED MR. FAILED ADD-ON!
Learn proper English and get a life.

My Friend Has The Mod And Wants To Add Jobs And Weapons... We Can't Add Jobs Or Spawn Weapons, Please Help...
Please Don't Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence It Makes You Look handicapped. Besides that, I doubt anyone will tell you.

you know what, you a sad.

Wow, your a loving handicap. You need to learn to script if you want to get anything productive done, be it adding jobs to cityRP, or just playing the game, learning to script helps in the long run.

LERN TO READ NOOB, IT SAIS MY "FRIEND" HAS IT, LEARN TO READ FAILED MR. FAILED ADD-ON!

....You call someone a Failed add-on?...thats pathetic..how old are you?.. 6?

So your 'friend' is stupid enough NOT to look through the .zip?
...Kids these days, and their Cocaine.

your probably an 8 year old kid noob yourself

Goto the thing where the job's are
copy and paste on
edit all the crap
and your done

ok, can some of us at least think about what was said here:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=71246.0
or is this forum still very dysfunctional forum?