Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78606 times)

problem of the random brick sides glitching
i have that problem and im useing V12

V11 Problem 3:  You give someone full trust, thinking that they are a nice person, and then they immediately wand your baseplate and destroy your whole build

V12 Solution:  Bricks can now only be wanded by their owner.  Even if your "friend" has full trust with you, he will not be able to wand your bricks.  This works out because the hammer meets all of our building needs now.  He could start hammering your build, but the damage would be limited.
If they have your full trust, they can put an event on your baseplate to destroy the whole thing:
OnActivate >> Self >> Killbrick

If they have your full trust, they can put an event on your baseplate to destroy the whole thing:
OnActivate >> Self >> Killbrick
That is already to not be included in v13

Well excuse me, princess.  I can only read so many "v12 is stuff" posts when people are actually having a problem with a 3rd party add-on that I did not make and has nothing to do with v12 before I get a little cranky.

People who post stuff like "V12 is stuff" and any negative complements about it Are either morons, Or its simply their computer thats a peice of stuff. I for one like V12 and am waiting for V13 to arrive.

Well excuse me, princess.  I can only read so many "v12 is stuff" posts when people are actually having a problem with a 3rd party add-on that I did not make and has nothing to do with v12 before I get a little cranky.
you get cranky ALOT but heres a cookie :P  :cookie: adn some ice cream  :iceCream: adna Nintendo entertainment system  :nes: and a cookie monster :o :cookieMonster: anda panda xD  :panda:

you get cranky ALOT but heres a cookie :P  :cookie: adn some ice cream  :iceCream: adna Nintendo entertainment system  :nes: and a cookie monster :o :cookieMonster: anda panda xD  :panda:
im good ^.^ xD

The killbrick event has been removed for v13 as I have never seen a legitimate use for it (cue complainers). 
WTF MAN KEEP THE KILL BRICK EVENT >:c IT IS MY FAV EVENT FOR MY MOVIES >:c

i have another problem that started when i downloaded v12...  it says i cant build unless i use a 64x64-stud baseplate..  do u know what thats all about?
ITS AN ADD-ON YOUARTARDED FOOL

Wow, quadruple post. Ever heard of the modify button?

Jason Vorhess, you hypocritical jackass. Shut the forget up right now and leave through the door you came through.

Jason Vorhess, you hypocritical jackass. Shut the forget up right now and leave through the door you came through.
I believe that would be you. (The door he came in through, I mean.)