Author Topic: who's seen this?  (Read 11403 times)

Wow, looks really awesome! I can't wait to play this blatent rip off. I can't wait to play something totally not new and refreshing from the BRILLIANT minds at TBM. I could go on, but I think everyone is starting to get the point.

I just hope that TBG has super good jelly bricks! Otherwise I might take my time elsewhere!!!1

FYI: TBG = Totally dumb idea. Good luck getting new users, haha. This should be fun to watch at least. ;)
Just because it beats your mod.

Wow, looks really awesome! I can't wait to play this blatent rip off. I can't wait to play something totally not new and refreshing from the BRILLIANT minds at TBM. I could go on, but I think everyone is starting to get the point.

I just hope that TBG has super good jelly bricks! Otherwise I might take my time elsewhere!!!1

FYI: TBG = Totally dumb idea. Good luck getting new users, haha. This should be fun to watch at least. ;)
Just because it beats your mod.
Shut up, TBM or anything they make will never be as good as RTB.
prepares to be flamed from TBM supporters

RTB may steal ideas but they're allowed to as your crummy mod has broken the rules.
prepares for some TBM twat to say that badspot was wrong even though he was right

*says that badspot was wrong even though he was not right*

:P i only said it because you said it

Realy? I think we should call Sherlock Holmes next time.

yaa, mabie we can have a party while were at it, just send all your paypal info to nottehdamnskam0rz@hotmail.com so i can set it up.

I'll do it if it's ok with you.

uh what *confused by what spation said*

Just email Scamflam@cheesescam.com

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:44:03 PM by Jadenx »

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:44:00 PM by Jadenx »