Author Topic: Bad Mission editor problem  (Read 1737 times)

Every Time I uninstall blockland, i cant start a server. And first when i got Mission editor is when my blockland broke so I uninstall blockland and reinstall it again over and over my Mission editor stays. So my blockland stays broken. How do i fix it?

Mission editor comes with Blockland. It is not the problem.

well you still would have to put in the mod kinda but ever since i put it in my blockland stays broken

If you don't use the extension -mod editor at the end of your shortcut path then Mission Editor and the other editors are inactive files sitting in the Blockland folder. If you are not using the extension then your problem is not at all related to Mission Editor.

when i extended -mod editor for the editor file in the blockland file stays no matter if i take the file out it comes back in when i uninstall and reinstall blockland

when i extended -mod editor for the editor file in the blockland file stays no matter if i take the file out it comes back in when i uninstall and reinstall blockland
That's because it COMES WITH BLOCKLAND. It's not the problem.

then how do i fix blockland?

Try deleting your addons.

if i deleted my addons id have to be getting them all over again working for hours but couldnt i copy my addons folder and store the copy for after i ununstall and reinstall?

If you are unwilling to fix the problem according to our suggestions, DON'T ASK US HOW TO FIX IT!

if i deleted my addons id have to be getting them all over again working for hours but couldnt i copy my addons folder and store the copy for after i ununstall and reinstall?

You don't need to reinstall it. Just take out some of the add-ons you've downloaded (default ones don't cause problems) and try running Blockland.

What I meant by delete the addons is there a many addons that cause problems, getting them a gain would not help. I recommend running Blockland without addons, it works better.

i forgot to say that my blockland crashes when i start a server on loading objects if this helps

What I meant by delete the addons is there a many addons that cause problems, getting them a gain would not help. I recommend running Blockland without addons, it works better.

it worked!!  :cookieMonster:

ok how do you get the misson editor on blockland!