Author Topic: Why is it your concern tactic gamer  (Read 1770 times)

You are a loving handicap.
So your religion dipstuff pronbook says that everyone who doesn't believe in god will go into a supernova and die?

Grow up.

You don't need to quote yourself from the same page.

Ontopic: It's pathetic anyway. Besides, you shouldn't spread your beliefs amongst a forum that has people from many places.

If that were true you would be dead many times over.
And you would be trialed for murder.

chaos carrier, youve only been on here since march. hes been on here since may 2008 you dont deserver to say that

And you would be trialed for murder.
:cookieMonster: Guilty as charged!

Everyone should be able to believe in what ever they want. my friend is Atheist, and all others are Catholic Im Baptist and i haven't told any of them to convert to baptism. I don't bug my atheist friend about going to hell. I let them believe whatever they want to. You don't see Obama hoping on a plane and bombing Iraq with the lord message on a piece of paper now do you?

You are a loving handicap.
So your religion dipstuff pronbook says that everyone who doesn't believe in god will go into a supernova and die?
By my guess, counting in "sinners," WE'RE ALL forgetED.

chaos carrier, youve only been on here since march. hes been on here since may 2008 you dont deserver to say that

And I miss the part where that matters? Being here longer doesn't mean a damn thing. Everyone has the right to flame someone. No matter how new or how old you are.

Discrimination much. Just because Chaos has been on here of lesser time, won't mean that Tactic Gamer is any better. He could be way worse.

Here is a simple equation to describe religion on these forums.

Religion
          +  These forums

Since when do you care about how long him or myself have been here?
He's a friend.
See what I did there?

Discrimination much. Just because Chaos has been on here of lesser time, won't mean that Tactic Gamer is any better. He could be way worse.
Thank you...

EDIT: Btw, that "friend" was directed to SpaceBlock...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:22:28 AM by TheChaosCarrier »

Since when do you care about how long him or myself have been here?
He's a friend.
See what I did there?
Thank you...

EDIT: Btw, that "friend" was directed to SpaceBlock...

You're also a friend but we haven't pointed it out have we?

You're also a friend but we haven't pointed it out have we?
I am oh-so aware of it, and no you have not.