Author Topic: Reasons for the addictiveness of AoT.  (Read 6295 times)

zomg not an ON topic post... is that even LEGAL???

OnTopic:Competition for Items

Meh... I'm not really addicted. Wish I were, but with no clear goals to set for myself and my computer crashing whenever something marginally taxing happens (such as meteor showers... dangit), there just isn't much here.

Thats why only 12 people really play it.

rudyman

I think i'm addicted to version 3. I made lots of stuff on the admin menu (go to player, bring player here, jail player, give player gold, set server name/pass/admin pass/etc., toggle flood protection, force admin, and lots more.) (yes, i like bragging about my awesome skills) (yes, i know ephi can pwn me.) Anyway, i'm at the beach right now :cookieMonster:, but that means i rarely ever get an internet connection. I know you all miss me terribly. :).

yup we miss you, *passes out on the floor drunk* *rave music plays*

Yup, miss you like the plauge

I play because i don't play but want to post. Yes. ????? (Confused...... Looking around....... Runsaway.........) My wrist is killing me. its like cracked for life. gtg and sleep it off. L8er M8's. www.americasarmy.com GET IT!
Emo...

I play because i don't play but want to post. Yes. ????? (Confused...... Looking around....... Runsaway.........) My wrist is killing me. its like cracked for life. gtg and sleep it off. L8er M8's. www.americasarmy.com GET IT!
Emo...

Cracked, not slit.

Someone told me America's Army sucked.

-Wow-

There's always people that dislike a certain thing, even if that thing is the best thing ever.
Idiot.

Someone told me America's Army sucked.

I told myself that also.

You tell yourself alot of things.

(The MW hate is still burning inside me)

You tell yourself alot of things.

(The MW hate is still burning inside me)

Put out the bUrN with milk

The real question is...how much do you miss me?

The real question is...how much do you miss me?

who are you?

I am but a man by the name of Plague.