Author Topic: The Blockland Forums  (Read 17977 times)

Well, I'll just put all cards on the table and say I enjoy reading religious flame wars ;P

I don't see how, unless you are over-confident in your own position, or something like that.

Most people I know try to read those, but can't because either

the people supporting their point of view butcher it, and make fools of themselves and what they're standing up for, or,
the people supporting the opposing point of view are so stubbornly stupid, that even if you explain their HUGE logical fallacies they won't give up their view.

All this coming from the drama lord himself people!

...i thought that was kalphiter

bling, the forums aren't gonna change because half the dudes up here think it's perfectly loving fine and blockland is the pinnacle of awesome forum in the uinverse

or at least seem to, because that just doesn't make sense

Dr Bling +rep

Wow, got through halfway, and could tell what else was going to said. Good for someone to actually make this. Its about damn time.

Well this is why I trotted over to the RTB forums and started posting a bit there.

Because I for one, hate the fact that everyone hates everyone here.

Because I for one, hate the fact that everyone hates everyone here.
The problem is that anyone is a loving richard. How else do we get rid of them when we don't flame/ignore them?

I hope this forum will be ignored. The forums are fine as they are, if you act 'oh so special' and let all the stuff get to you theres only one thing I can say.
Get out.

bling, the forums aren't gonna change because half the dudes up here think it's perfectly loving fine and blockland is the pinnacle of awesome forum in the uinverse

or at least seem to, because that just doesn't make sense
Kalph is an idiot. Bling is smart and get pissy every time someone decides to go against him. He is good in short burst but tends to get a bit upset a lot. I remember the time he made a drama topic calling me a child when he was putting up 3 huge ping bricks in an already filled up bedroom server. I perma'd him for spamming much as I do with anyone else who would spam big pink bricks randomly in the corner of a map.

I hope this forum will be ignored. The forums are fine as they are, if you act 'oh so special' and let all the stuff get to you theres only one thing I can say.
Get out.
Who are you to say what we should do. Bling pretty much hit it on the dot. I have noticed the small change in the forums too. Hell, a quick look at Clan Discussion could help you see what we are talking about. It is a freaking mess there.

Oh it is.

Well DrBling, I think I'm going to try to follow some things you've said in here today, like trying to help a new member along in blockland.

I agree with you about with people having a bad day and insulting others for no reason.

It's a terrible excuse, used by people who can't take their emotion on a non-living THING. I think people should just get over the bad grammar, and just ignore it, if they're that irritated about it.

I think people should just get over the bad grammar, and just ignore it, if they're that irritated about it.
Does that mean I can stop worrying about typing you're correctly?

Does that mean I can stop worrying about typing you're correctly?
I'm refering to bad grammar, unless if I made a mistake, then yes :D

Now folks, I see nothing wrong with joking around, like the whole jimmy/jimmg thing.  But that's way different than picking on someone or flaming someone.

I think Grampy wins the topic

/thread

This thread expresses some of my deepest feelings about these forums.

Now folks, I see nothing wrong with joking around, like the whole jimmy/jimmg thing.  But that's way different than picking on someone or flaming someone.
Why wo "i"s in Jimmy and Jimmgy