Author Topic: The Blockland Forums  (Read 17987 times)

they are though lol.

all drama is silly and stupid.
the only reason to bring any of these threads up is to piss someone off.
that's why thread creators here get their ass kicked by society. its so easy to give them stuff.

Why do people have to kiss Badspot's ass every time he posts something? Hes doesn't need any convincing. What your saying here is, "Badspot said so. So that's how it is." I see nothing different in this thread than every other thread in drama. This whole thread is drama, and it is in the drama section. If you think this thread was made to troll, that means every other thread in drama was made to troll.

I want Bling to show he has balls, that he is willing to risk reprimand for his convictions.

I don't like Badspot, i don't even know Badspot and whether or not he cares doesn't matter to me. I just want Bling to show that he actually sticks to his guns.

Otherwise he has to admit he is just trolling, because you can only get away with that when you can do so with impunity.

to much reading.

gimme the 2 sentence version!

Forum Topic: I think we should stop being mean!

Following posts: agree, disagree, agree, no your wrong, disagree, agree, pie, disagree.

I think the problem more is that you've let it get to you.
Qft. This is the only problem. I'm on these forums everyday of my life and I've never taken any of it to heart.

Do you actually think that or are you trolling?  You really thought you were going to straighten everyone out with a long winded speech about how everyone here is beneath you?  My god. 

You are just as bad if not worse than all the people you are complaining about.
/agree (Also, this isn't band-waggoning. I agree with the point he made.)

Bling, this thread was pointless. You by yourself won't fix anything. Most of the people won't read this, and some of the people that do will ignore it and continue trying to make their e-snake bigger by making fun of people on the internet.

Good day.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:23:23 PM by tapemaster21 »

Bling, this thread was pointless. You by yourself won't fix anything. Most of the people won't read this, and some of the people that do will ignore it and continue trying to make their e-snake bigger by making fun of people on the internet.

Good day.
Because it made no point to you, and you THINK that he won't fix anything.

I advise you to look at the people in this thread and hope you realize that those users are a majority of popular people that will make a difference.

I advise you to look at the people in this thread and hope you realize that those users are a majority of popular people that will make a difference.
Thing is, we don't need a difference. If a few 14 year olds get pissy because they were called doodle heads or w/e, so be it. Drama is entertaining - Internet drama is even moreso.

*Clap clap clap* I'm glad you now understand what an OPINION is.

This is only a 6 page thread and growing. That's only 90 posts and some of those are not on his side, or say they will change. And like he said in the OP, the popular people shouldn't matter any different than the newbs on the forums.

It looks like talking about being nice for a change of pace gets everyone riled up around here.  Maybe these forums are incurable.

Bling, I have to applaud you.  Most people would cower in fear and back away if Badspot said something like that to them.  You didn't.  You showed that you weren't trolling, and stood up for yourself.

ZZtophat has a point, though, insulting him will get you nowhere.  Just explain yourself, there's no need to start flaming (especially on the very thread you made asking everyone to stop flaming!).

I love how some folks say "keep the drama, it's entertaining".  So we should give in to all of your preferences why?

And still, folks like tapemaster are saying "just don't let it get to you".  Screw that.  Seriously.  You need to read what you say first, don't just hit post after a rage-typing session.

Drama can't be good in anyway.  No matter how "entertaining", or "laughable", or "not let it get to you-able" it is.  Bottom line.

Drama can be good only IF you enjoy the mockery of people.

Hurdedurpydurdur
I think you're having a bigger rage-typing session then all of us. Bottom line.

I am officially campaigning that the forums be a nicer place.

Not a dumpster for anger.

Short, sweet, and to the point.

I think you're having a bigger rage-typing session then all of us. Bottom line.

Yeah, I could make a "i'm like rubber and you're like glue" comeback when I was 4, too.

EDIT: Gah, this is what I'm talking about.  Here I am getting all worked up just because some guy said I was raging.  Note to self all of you: don't do that.

Welp. I'm going back to E-LEGOS see you there drama!

I am officially campaigning that the forums be a nicer place.

Not a dumpster for anger.

Short, sweet, and to the point.
All in support of this campaign use the same avatar!

"Some people on this forum go around bullying the stuff out of others for whatever reason. They tend to think they are the best people in the world, and their word is law and other members' words are fiction."

That sounds alot like Lord Tony.