Author Topic: BLPAG (Block-Land-Pixel-Art-Generator) [New Images]  (Read 11799 times)

two words: macro conversion.

you converted the image to show pixel by pixel in torque code, then you saved it as a macro to use in the macro saver (with some additions to placement) and voila a macro'd picture

Tom

I think I know how he did this now...

It looks TOO good... >.>

But, it IS nice. XD

Will you give this to the public?

What so we can have client sided forget-tards that spam up goatsee everywhere?

No loving thank you.

What so we can have client sided forget-tards that spam up goatsee everywhere?

No loving thank you.
Qft

Please do not release this, Sibas giant pixel art of two people having love was horrid enough.

Dude! You have to post the script!

Please do not release this, Sibas giant pixel art of two people having love was horrid enough.
That was funny

wow! this is freak'd aswsome! do you how this?

I don't know... This can be fun, but I'd only use it in single player or on a private server. If a noob got hold of this... I agree that this should NOT be realeased to the public for the specific reason that some unlucky person will be using this and then go to host a server, and forget to turn it off. Some 9k+ noob will come on and start spaming, causing a server crash and everyone looses their work, even if it is just a freebuild or something.

The bottom line is that when in the wrong hands, the outcome of using this could be catostrofic. This should not be realeased to the public.

wow! this is freak'd aswsome! do you how this?
Phailure. Already been explaing, handicap.

Tom

I don't know... This can be fun, but I'd only use it in single player or on a private server. If a noob got hold of this... I agree that this should NOT be realeased to the public for the specific reason that some unlucky person will be using this and then go to host a server, and forget to turn it off. Some 9k+ noob will come on and start spaming, causing a server crash and everyone looses their work, even if it is just a freebuild or something.
If it uses marcos it couldn't crash a server easily.

Polo.
Useless post is useless.

Nah, I still think quite lowly of you.

Awesome! :D

Grudges never fail in complete immature fools.
Also,

You say this could be done by anyone, well would you like to try your hand at doing it yourself? Or are you not included in the group of anyone.

"it's Alright," You're just jealous because you cannot make one yourself.
I don't see a  :cookie: in your post... but you said I got one... well, oh well, it looks like ill need to eat something else instead.

Playing the jealous card just makes you look like a throbbing richard.