Author Topic: I cut myself  (Read 1967 times)

Oh yes. On accident of course. But honestly, I swear to god, I am the only person I know who could accomplish such a failure. I cut myself with a blade of grass. Now I have a 1 or 2 millimeter deep cut on my thumb... It feels like a paper cut.

...But seriously, what? I never knew it was possible to cut yourself with grass!

You just won the game.

I got cut by a blade of grass before too.
Was just like a paper cut.

It shouldn't hurt that much.

You just won the game.
forget! You made me think of the game >:( I lost now. Thanks a lot nep...

in the movies they make it look like running through a cornfield is easy and fun.

stuff no... i was hurt bad
its like razor blades everywhere, and it only itches so you don't know your getting your ass kicked.
later you find out you smeared blood all over your arms and neck

Now cut yourself with a spoon.

Now cut yourself with a spoon.

I've done that before...

in the movies they make it look like running through a cornfield is easy and fun.

its like razor blades everywhere, and it only itches so you don't know your getting your ass kicked.

I'm so glad that the farmer that is near us is planting wheat this year...

Osht. I've never run through a corn field. Does not sound fun...

Osht. I've never run through a corn field. Does not sound fun...

It isn't. It's the perfect place to hide when you're out playing airsoft. Until you get lost and it starts to itch... Then, frantically trying to get out while you're body is on fire from the itching.

Must of been blade grass My friend got cut by that and it got puss infected and it went gross.

forget! You made me think of the game >:( I lost now. Thanks a lot nep...
:3

you just failed at life
YOU SUCK AT LIFE