Author Topic: Eval  (Read 1814 times)

I think this is right section
what  are some of the codes for it like for ex.
$Fcbn(Name).Player.Kill();
$Fcbn(Name).clanprefix=(LOL);

$Fcbn(Pah).player.delete();
<3

Eval basically just let's admins use console. So as long as your host, you don't need eval for these commands.
Edit: Right section.
Here is a very abusing function for badmins:
Code: [Select]
Servercmdmessagesent(findclientbyname(NAME),"TEXT HERE");That basically lets you force a client to send a chat.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:51:54 PM by lilboarder32 »

Well it is in the right section, he's just essentially saying "tell me everything you can do with the console" which I think might take quite a while.

There is no codes for eval. There is codes for console.

Speaking of console commands, Ephi I recall you posted about a console command that would echo a tonne of information whenever some action was performed, you could switch it on or off anytime. I've been looking through your past posts to try and find it but I haven't been able to. Do you remember what that command was?

Speaking of console commands, Ephi I recall you posted about a console command that would echo a tonne of information whenever some action was performed, you could switch it on or off anytime. I've been looking through your past posts to try and find it but I haven't been able to. Do you remember what that command was?

trace(1);
To turn tracing on; it echos all functions that are called
trace(0);
Switches tracing off.

%foo.dump();
Echos all functions that %foo has.

trace(1);
To turn tracing on; it echos all functions that are called
trace(0);
Switches tracing off.

%foo.dump();
Echos all functions that %foo has.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

Speaking of eval commands, are there any Medi-eval commands?

findClientByName("Name").player.setDamageLevel(0);


Insta-kill!
Umm, no...
Code: [Select]
findClientByName("Name").player.setDamageLevel(0);Is not an instant kill.

Well what is Space Guy on about? It obviously has nothing to do with my medieval joke.


findClientByName("Name").player.setRepairRate(100);