Author Topic: Remove text colors from the forums.  (Read 8575 times)

Yes, do it. If everyone is going to go donkey stuff about some colors, just take them away.

They serve no purpose other than to get people pissed off.

They're useful for tutorial topics and other things that are meant to be useful.

They're useful for tutorial topics and other things that are meant to be useful.

Just use bold, underline and italics. It's not like you need to make 50 things stand out in different colors.

Just use bold, underline and italics. It's not like you need to make 50 things stand out in different colors.
This proves his reason to keeoo them : http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=70884.0

COLOURS?
forget!

You're just crying over a few people who use them to be annoying.

This proves his reason to keeoo them : http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=70884.0

But were they neccessary? I don't think so. I could have lived if he just put them in bold.

Also, only three colors there. He could have substituted them with bold, underlines and italics.

This is a bad idea. Colors add personality to the forums.

-cg

This is a bad idea. Colors add personality to the forums.

-cg

No, it isn't. Names, avatars and attitude show enough personality. Plus, you're the only one who uses them in every post and you have cycled through red, blue and green. If they show personality, then you must have multiple personalities.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:03:39 PM by Ranker »

No, it isn't. Names, avatars and attitude show enough personality.
You know what bothers me? 95% of the avatars here. That doesn't mean we should remove them.

-cambiogris

You know what bothers me? 95% of the avatars here. That doesn't mean we should remove them.

-cambiogris

I edited my post while you were answering.

And you sound so self centered.

-cambiogris

If avatars annoy you, you shouldn't be posting on any forum. Period.

There are lots of forums that either disallow avatars or require the users to have good avatars. You don't see me complaining about this one.

-cg

If colored text annoys you, you shouldn't be posting on any forum. Period. /stupidlogic

Even if everyone hates this guy, he made a good brown townogy; don't get all pissy about small things.

There are lots of forums that either disallow avatars or require the users to have good avatars. You don't see me complaining about this one.

-cg

I'm not complaining, I'm doing the better for people.

Also, 95% of the people don't loving care who has avatars or not.

But I've seen many people complaining about colors.

Also, if colors show personalities, why are you cycling through red, green and blue?