Author Topic: What does everyone want to be  (Read 4528 times)

i wish i was an alien in outer space, earth blows
lol

You can dig up dirt on just about anyone though. As long as you haven't received any special kisses from any Monica Lewinskys then you have a fair shot at being president one day, young man!
Haha not if he was born outside the country o: That's why I always laughed in elementary school when they said you can be anything you want to be even mabye the president, Then I would say "what about my friend 'josweh' he was born outside the Us' Teacher 'Well he is the exception' xD

i want to be ganon in this picture when i grow up :)

GET OUT WITH THE ZELDA stuff

I've always kinda wanted to be a potato....

Director, writer and game designer. Also I want to start up a chain of small kinda arcade-amusement park thingies.

when you mean arcade amuesment park do you mean like a place with arcade games everywhere or rides that are like rides hmmmmmm?

when you mean arcade amuesment park do you mean like a place with arcade games everywhere or rides that are like rides hmmmmmm?
Kinda like Discovery Zone for teenagers. (if you are old enough to remember that. Man I miss discoveryzone. loving Chuck E Cheeses screwed them out of the business. I hate Chucke...)

oh thats awesome!!! and make like ice cream arcade games when you win a level you get an ice cream yea mmmmmmmm ice cream *sigh*

You would be the sort of person that I am not making it for.