Poll

have you seen our new web site?

yes
no

Author Topic: TDMMB- team death match map builders  (Read 11812 times)

i would say that the world is in a ice age too so that would be an interesting twist if you used weather emmiters and a big hill of snow here and there to symbolize anti global warming.

Well, lights are good, but put a brick over the light emitter so it does not have the annoying little ball thing, just blue light

>>Edit---Spelling<<
Will do.
i would say that the world is in a ice age too so that would be an interesting twist if you used weather emmiters and a big hill of snow here and there to symbolize anti global warming.
I can try my best.

if you like i can help
i will host the server though because of your laggyness

double post(but no toast)
 i am up dating the web site and was wondering if you have suggustions then this would be the time to submit them.

I hope everything is spelled right, and no grammatical errors. And make it pretty.

double post(but no toast)
 i am up dating the web site and was wondering if you have suggustions then this would be the time to submit them.
put my name in the member list

put my name in the member list
lol, your not a member, a leader and creator of another clan cant be  a member unless, did you shut down the other clan?

ok i have news:
the dodge ball server is the most sucsesfull tdm map so far all i have herd about it was good things and am proud of our members for creating it!

lol, your not a member, a leader and creator of another clan cant be  a member unless, did you shut down the other clan?
i cant run the people clan come on

=edit=
said stuff to max but decieded that it was needed.
ok so just that you are in 4 clans is enough to turn you away(we like people who are 0-2 clans but 4 is too much)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 02:16:28 AM by random ram »

=edit=
said stuff to max but decieded that it was needed.
ok so just that you are in 4 clans is enough to turn you away(we like people who are 0-2 clans but 4 is too much)
ill leave some clans

Sorry for double post, can i have the Zombie Survival map save? id like to work on it.

I think we should have a clan server.  It's mandatory to come, and he just work on some huge build.  You must try your best to come. But first we need someone to host.