Poll

have you seen our new web site?

yes
no

Author Topic: TDMMB- team death match map builders  (Read 11822 times)

ok so, on my side of building we have decided to take a break from the nile tdm and expand on our quickly built dodge ball arena. the server will have a dodge ball game going on while we build so feel free to come by while the new gym is under construction.

I built custom trees that are perfect for cover, sand bags, and all that crap.
Give me the save, id like to see, maybe i can improve it, maybe not, wont take credit for anything

Give me the save, id like to see, maybe i can improve it, maybe not, wont take credit for anything
Alright.  these are the first tree's I've ever done, and I'm not 100% done.  But I'll get it.

EDIT:  Here it is.  It's called TDM, put it in your slate saves folder.

ok so, on my side of building we have decided to take a break from the nile tdm and expand on our quickly built dodge ball arena. the server will have a dodge ball game going on while we build so feel free to come by while the new gym is under construction.
Here is an idea.  To seperate the sides, make it so the is a wall that has collision, but no raycasting.  and when it does on collision, it kills them and they're out.

Creating a clan page on freewebs for our one week aniversory!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:29:51 PM by trumpetfan »

Here is the forum.

It's not done, but I did it in 20 minutes.

Here it is.

It has some add-ons that are required for the TDM, all I'm doing is advertising the game, and the clan.  its a win win.  Random Ram, if you want acces to the site manager, just PM me and I can give you the username and password.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 12:48:36 PM by trumpetfan »

Alright.  these are the first tree's I've ever done, and I'm not 100% done.  But I'll get it.

EDIT:  Here it is.  It's called TDM, put it in your slate saves folder.
Here is an idea.  To seperate the sides, make it so the is a wall that has collision, but no raycasting.  and when it does on collision, it kills them and they're out.

Creating a clan page on freewebs for our one week aniversory!
wow i kinda did this(great minds think alike, not really but ya in this case) exept i just made the wall not have redering and ray casting so they can come up to the line but not cross it. The server is called Dodge Ball fyi

Yo Random Ram I'm AncientBuilder and I was wondering if i could join,
My blockland id is 1054 and im working on a TDMB ok?

If its not then just give me a private message
Err...you joined forums late or you got a typo with BLID? Wanna know..im bored :3
Date Registered:   June 20, 2009, 05:29:50 pm

Yo Random Ram I'm AncientBuilder and I was wondering if i could join,
My blockland id is 1054 and im working on a TDMB ok?

If its not then just give me a private message
Alright, whem it's done, make sure to show it off here or in the gallery. also, you might want to show why you want to join.

I have a pic of me.  Here it is:

Alright, whem it's done, make sure to show it off here or in the gallery. also, you might want to show why you want to join.
it's ok Annoying Orangeet i have had him help on maps in my server he is good and in

it's ok Annoying Orangeet i have had him help on maps in my server he is good and in
Alright.  As long as we've seen something off him doing something.

Alright.  As long as we've seen something off him doing something.
hey what about max he has been forgoten we should decide if he is in or not.

hey what about max he has been forgoten we should decide if he is in or not.
He came to my server, he said he made his own.  =(

@Annoying Orangeetfan, Your build looks good, just a few things id change, but due to laziness i don't want to do them myself...
The Trees need to be more leafy, and the Bunker trees need to have a higher roof and more crouch space.

You have bunkers around the base, but none on the field, you need to put more things on the field so your brains won't be shot out with a 10mm Sniper-Rifle.

The Red/Black Barrels should explode on bullet hit, for all i know, they could be Powder kegs or TNT. The event for that is:
On Projectile Hit > Self > Fake Kill Brick 0,0,0 Last 15 seconds.
On Projectile Hit > Self > Spawn Explosion > Rocket > Explosion size .200
You have them create a huge explosion that will cause everyone on the same base plate to die, that's no good

All the bases could use some work. Just because there where players spawn, doesn't Mean that other players won't go to spawn kill you. Maybe put a bunker at each one, and a sort of roof on top so it'll force you to crouch behind bunkers

If i see anything else ill post it, good luck.

And who knows, follow these tips, and i might join.

the red barrels do explode.

lol, now your telling our members what to do, i don't think so