Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 7916 times)

I'm downloading that game right now. xD

On dial-up. T.T

I played FlyFF, but it was too lame for me to go on to the higher levels, when you can actually fly.

Thing is, as for as I saw, you can fly there only by using a broom or a flying carpet. I'm talking about flying like Peter Pan :D

Since lots of people in Age of Time can finish all quests in about 15 minutes, including the Log challange, I think snake's idea is good. 20 hours of play time or even more will be required to fly.

I used to play that game, I like how it's all dreamy and you suck in the clouds and make stuff, etc.

You guy should play the best RPG created : http://www.progressquest.com Have fun :)

and btw, I give out my msn : cabz_x@hotmail.com .

1.) Vehicles tend to Phail At Life in the TGE, this would be a vehicle as someone (entrepreneur in?) said.
2.) You would be INVINVCIBLE, Cougar and Darklight would just have another way to steal your horse/fireball you to death.
3.) 20 hours!?!?!? That's nothing.

You guy should play the best RPG created : http://www.progressquest.com Have fun :)

and btw, I give out my msn : cabz_x@hotmail.com .

Which Version?

How about 700 hrs?

Me and Pred would be the only ones in the skies xD

150? That way I can fly.  :P

1.) Vehicles tend to Phail At Life in the TGE, this would be a vehicle as someone (entrepreneur in?) said.
2.) You would be INVINVCIBLE, Cougar and Darklight would just have another way to steal your horse/fireball you to death.

1.) As I said, by default some Torque vehicles are extremely unoptimized so you might run into a few problems.

2.) Vehicles can have damage too :P Not only that but if you killed them they'd fall to their deaths.

3.) 20 hours is nothing but it's enough to keep newbie players playing.

1.) As I said, by default some Torque vehicles are extremely unoptimized so you might run into a few problems.

2.) Vehicles can have damage too :P Not only that but if you killed them they'd fall to their deaths.

3.) 20 hours is nothing but it's enough to keep newbie players playing.

No I believe the TGE's vehicles simply suck at life.
2.) Commenting on YOUR #2 that makes it more like it would be a spell that used up a s*** load of mana but made a wierd particle-effect vehicle that would only last so long and could be destroyed / would take 50% damage and player takes other 50%(beef up the damn crossbows already)
3.) To your 3, most newbies get 20 hours and are still asking where the hook is I swear....(not sure if that was support or not)

That's a rather..uneducated thing to say. Have you looked at the source code? Have you tried modifying it? And by source code I mean the .cc and .h files. Not .cs as those are script files. If you have, feel free to comment. If you haven't then I really can't accept your opinion.

It is generally accepted that vehicle collision is below average compared to other engines.

Playtime can be added by being afk, so there should be another way of earning it (e.g. P2P, or a new harder challenge). I don't think it would be anywhere near as slick and smooth as it is in the video. Im going to download that game right now :D

Would you be able to carry passengers or just dead bodys or nothing at all?

That's a rather..uneducated thing to say. Have you looked at the source code? Have you tried modifying it? And by source code I mean the .cc and .h files. Not .cs as those are script files. If you have, feel free to comment. If you haven't then I really can't accept your opinion.

No I haven't and yes I know what code files are I had a year of C++ in school. I'll look at them later today if I don't forget.

Badspot, what do you think about it?