Author Topic: Block Quest(WIP)  (Read 5247 times)

pandan(mtndew) fixed my model up, if you want me to send you it, PM me,(note, one joint is about the size of the blockheads hand)

I got my security bot model flatshaded and put on Mediafire, If anyone want's it PM me.

well, you know i want it

Can you still not save? Because I'm not sure if the trial of Milkshape will let you.

Can you still not save? Because I'm not sure if the trial of Milkshape will let you.

It let me save with the 30 day trial version, and @Kakashi, PM me you fool D:<

I have a suggestion for  a boss. Rotondo :D . Rotondo could activate two zombie spawns and run away, like mini boss-ish. Then you can fight the two large zombies. Once destroyed, the spawns should break (I don't know how to make spawns stop after the zombie dies though, this could be a problem...) I cannot wait for this :D

I'm going to work on this in private so I can get things done without everyone second guessing my every move and suggesting impossible things as if it could easily happen.

Also thanks for making me look awkward when I make my eventual modification discussion topic about this.

This topic is unnecessary because no one besides myself can tell you exactly what is happening on the modification side of the project.

I'll say it bigger: LEVEL 30 IS "THAT EMPTY FEELING", NOT THE SLATE LEVEL.

I think all the levels need witty names.

I'm going to work on this in private so I can get things done without everyone second guessing my every move and suggesting impossible things as if it could easily happen.

Also thanks for making me look awkward when I make my eventual modification discussion topic about this.

This topic is unnecessary because no one besides myself can tell you exactly what is happening on the modification side of the project.

I don't understand... Kakashi was the original person to organize this, you are just a modder. We all have a part in this, you know, whether it's suggestions or scripting. You taking the whole project for yourself and working on it alone IMO is greedy and rude, just ignore all the people with insane suggestions, and everything will be alright.

Yes, but the topic was finished for suggestions about a week ago.

But there are still other people helping.

rky is a big part of this project tough, we are useing his bots for the monsters, he is makeing the leveling system. everyone needs to help in some way, and everyone does

Fine, I understand, are there any suggestions for me to model? I think I've gotten the hang of it now.

Double Toast, but the name Block Quest has been taken. We should think up an Original name.